2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

i think TO is just very poorly communicating that playing the game is not the same as calling a game on account of he's responding to a ****ing onion article. But obviously it's not the same. Shouldnt have said anything.

That’s how I saw it. It’s like the hater who wants to tell the magicians audience at a party how all the tricks are done.

His first line was fine and he should’ve just left it at that. But like you said, it’s just poor communicating of what he’s trying to say but that’s always been TO’s problem. I feel like going to NE humbled Moss and he learned how not to be so outspoken and now, he has a comfy job at ESPN but unfortunately, TO never got that.

Moss never needed to be "humbled" though. I think he just matured.

TO is TO. His personality never bothered me but I can see why he'd rub people the wrong way. It's usually the "shut up and dribble" crowd that has the most to say about outspoken, cocky black athletes anyways.

People say Randy Moss didn’t work hard, but his WORKOUTS are legendary (those who know, KNOW).

He worked out in Fort Lauderdale/Boca Raton all the time. Look it up

Big misconception

6362F4D4-4A7A-48A0-BC9F-CD2CDDBD693D.jpeg

I have no clue about his workouts back in the day but even looking at this picture look at the shape CC is in compared to Moss :lol:

Moss always seemed like the dude who could just never practice at all, did whatever he wanted, never even stretched but came out and still burnt everybody.

CBS doing the lord’s work

I’d be willing to take a chance on Fournette. I know he’s fragile but if we can get Ajayi back on a cheap one year deal, I wouldn’t mind those three as a RB by committee. Especially is Clemente goes back to his decent 2017 form.

I just never wanna see Smallwood and Adams back there again.

I’d be willing to take a chance on Fournette. I know he’s fragile but if we can get Ajayi back on a cheap one year deal, I wouldn’t mind those three as a RB by committee. Especially is Clemente goes back to his decent 2017 form.

I just never wanna see Smallwood and Adams back there again.

Don't even care about fournette, give me that 7th pick

What is the point of the pro bowl

These dudes literally give like 5% effort

Might as well make it flag

I just got the gym and it’s on here and I was thinking the same thing. **** is so pointless, is ST still the only dude to ever actually hit someone in this game?

Football is way too dangerous to have an all star game.

Plus this is not like back in the day where they actually needed that game check. All these dudes rich.

Back
Top Bottom