2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

What year will we as a collective fan unit stop complaining about the Pro Bowl?
When they stop watching this nonsense
skip1.png

So cowboys offensive minds got the NFC scoreless in the pro bowl

Great play by that dallas QB and WR combo just now, btw

Im out here watching Kamala's speech and Hollow Man until Buck-OKC comes on
dead.png

Killing time til true detective

They had a marathon of season 1 and 3 to this point yesterday (yup they just skipped season 2), wish they did that today

Killing time til true detective

They had a marathon of season 1 and 3 to this point yesterday (yup they just skipped season 2), wish they did that today
Im gonna give szn 2 a shot again. It had moments but just a cluster **** overall. Its Godfather 3 status to me. Bad in comparison to its counterparts but solid watch past that

Im gonna give szn 2 a shot again. It had moments but just a cluster **** overall. Its Godfather 3 status to me. Bad in comparison to its counterparts but solid watch past that
Godfather 3 is a whole other level of hell

You got 2 top 10 or at worst top 20 movies of all time.. then that BS

I actually liked Godfather 3 lol Didn't compare to the first 2 of course but it was entertaining IMO

I’m srs they should do flag football at this point. That would be kinda fun actually if they played the same rules as the AFFL.

Godfather 3 is a whole other level of hell

You got 2 top 10 or at worst top 20 movies of all time.. then that BS
Yeah its hell in comparison but not hell on its own imo

Not that its easy to separate a finale of a GOAT 2/3rds of a trilogy :lol:

Just sad that TD Szn 2 had potential but Nic went full delusional GOD mode in that period

Season 2 had some good performances.. but had too much going and from what I remember didn't do a good job of explaining sh

But godfather 3, was screwed with homeboy casting his daughter.. and then Robert Redford not wanting to do the film

Keenan Allen with the hoodie again :pimp:

Amari with the deep pass hitting him in the facemask :pimp:

Rayne Dakota with the game ending int :pimp:

Cowboys new OC leading the NFC is all of 7 points with his players involved :pimp:

:lol:

are those for real? that other uniform pic that dropped look quite a bit different. like the logo, especially

Back
Top Bottom