2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

We'll never know, but I wonder if Arians would have considered the Jets if his buddy Bowles wasn't with us prior.

I really don’t think Arians would have taken a single other open job other than ours.

1 year. Tomsula the year before as well. I just don't see that happening with Kingsbury, though.

It's really silly but he's marketable due to his looks & age. I have a feeling he keeps the job as long as he possibly can, even if he's failing, before there is fan backlash calling for his firing.

a white coach being fired after 1 year? When has that happened?

Cam+Cameron+Miami+Dolphins+v+New+England+Patriots+Ru9CZiKe94sl.jpg

Never understood these first time coaches who try and come in and implement that B.B style of coaching without having actually done **** in the league to warrant it.

The **** for?

This weird as hell. Respect him for owning up to each miss etc. but tipped or not you missed 11 kicks all season fam, not like you was 50 for 50 and missed this one. Idk what they trying to do PR wise for this guy, but I'm sorry, he can't be back on the team next season, not if you have aspirations to contend for a chip.

Cody is out here throwing salt in the wound. This dude can’t be allowed to set foot in Soldier Field next season.

He’s going to be like Will in that episode of Fresh Prince when his father abandoned him, talking bout “how come they don’t want me?”

Cody is out here throwing salt in the wound. This dude can’t be allowed to set foot in Soldier Field next season.

He needs to sit down somewhere and disappear with his wife for a bit on an island, come back and get to work kicking.

He's going to need to be looking for another job

Back
Top Bottom