2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
This photo means that the 19 are lighter than the 14 because i tried when i had the 14, and the weight was about 490gr if i remember correctly.
So if you insert the 14 insole in the 19 (or a simple insole), the 19 will be lighter than the 14, so yes the comfort is 10% better, and i'm really serious LOL!
IMG_4228.JPG

The question is what is the weight of the OG?

And another thing, nobody noticed how the outsole is sticky? If i rub with my thumb this result in a visible mark.
IMG_4254.JPG

And last thing, a friend asked me why does the color be icy blue and not white? I was surpised because he is young and didn't know Jordan in 1991, and i told him than the OG were in fact white (not sure, if someone can confirm...lol)
I thought it was an excellent notice and adding it will turn white to orange if i used the shoes to play or to walk.
Photo without filtrer
IMG_4257.JPG

Photo with a filtrer so OG color.
E0CA744A-8682-4B1D-999F-C42900827530.jpeg

4CA87367-66D3-4FE9-B9AB-94E950AAAB08.jpeg

13C93781-729B-4914-AF9D-89558A5C39FC.jpeg

the white icy sole looks so much better imo :sick:

If I was to buy a pair of 2014s like on Stock X or whatever, what would the condition of the translucent parts possibly look like?

big1236 big1236
If I was u , Id hold off til u see how fnl, fta, ftl, champs apps handle the release.
I not sure these will be a raffle. Although there will be an abundance, its a popular sneak,& its tax szn.
Judging off the fact fnl has yet to put these up for raffle, and all other chain foot stores, have been fcfs around my way this yr.
These maybe fcfs as well.
Once the drop happens if youve yet to lock a pair in, thats when u goto stock X. Because everyone will be undercutting prices & you likely can get these under 235.

RIGHT ON BRO! Thanks!!!

i have a variety of shoes to choose from and im a go with the comfortable joints... ya thats true jordans are not comfy if you compare to like ultraboosts but i still wear them... the 2014 is like a brick on my foot... i rather rock the olympic 6's which is the same exact shoe but more comfortable... dont understand how jordans can switch it up so quick with the same model and comfort... the true blues fit terrible compared to the black cements... its not even close really

Shock drop pair came in.

First AJ i ever had as a kid in 91 or whenever they came out

Had the 2000 pair but that crumbling <<<<< *

Had those blk/red 6s and that infrared pack that same year lol

Have that 2014 pair alongside.

Greatest AJ of all time idc

The smell of these is wild though

Dy1vTJ5X0AEA2EP.jpg

Dy1vTJ9XgAAX3TN.jpg

Dy1vTJ_X0AAnp7e.jpg

IMG_4939.jpg

Footapp raffles are one of the last fair ways to snag releases.. I sure hope they’re not about to go rogue. They just dropped $100 mil into Goat. May see even more pairs going live “sold out.”

I don't think they have that feature no more...i think that's a feature only on the older platform before Nike talk moved here.

Back
Top Bottom