2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
IMG_0239[1].JPG

Tony out there still buying disposable cameras.

Jealous of everyone that got to wear their pair already. The weather here just will not let up. :smh:

On the days I can actaully wear sneakers its either snowing or raining.

Did anyone find out the reason for the matching number stamp inside the box lid that matches the number located under the insole on these infrareds?

Did anyone find out the reason for the matching number stamp inside the box lid that matches the number located under the insole on these infrareds?
I would think a new way to combat fakes. I know i read some of nikes newer gear has gone to unique rfids for this in particular.

Consodering these are made of nubuck, how do they stand against water? I know they arent timbs, but some rain isnt out of the question, no?

For the OG heads in here....found my OG CHAMPIONSHIP HAT in my parents garage the other day. Immediately brought me back to lying on the floor in the den watching the Finals with my dad. Great memories and well worth the $200 retail on these bad boys. For a lot of us the 6 was not the first Jordan that caught our eyes but the first Jordan we got to OWN. And for that, these will always be my #1. @headdetective JRepp23 JRepp23 spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour @SteveSteve72
IMG_0759.JPG

Tony out there still buying disposable cameras.
i rock hand me down iphones from my best friend from college. I hate phones. Thats why I didnt want to take pics :lol:

This not on foot
it keeps raining, i cant do clear soles when everythings wet outside

Bad pic but good enough for me.. I think you're right. A lot of folks that got FNL RS pairs had good things to say. You definitely got hooked up with that heel texture especially if you can see it in this pic. Glad this didn't turn into an AM1 fiasco :lol:
the am1 fiasco lol, I dont think I could handle a repeat of that. I dont even look at that model anymore, got my reds and im done. Way too much work

Last edited:
For the OG heads in here....found my OG CHAMPIONSHIP HAT in my parents garage the other day. Immediately brought me back to lying on the floor in the den watching the Finals with my dad. Great memories and well worth the $200 retail on these bad boys. For a lot of us the 6 was not the first Jordan that caught our eyes but the first Jordan we got to OWN. And for that, these will always be my #1. @headdetective JRepp23 JRepp23 spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour @SteveSteve72
IMG_0759.JPG
you just need a cigar and the pack is complete

IMG_0759.JPG
Quotes like this is why I love coming in here.

IMG_0240[1].JPG
IMG_0242[1].JPG
IMG_0243[1].JPG
IMG_0245[1].JPG

Bonus SNKRS pair shot
IMG_0247[1].JPG

I think the crack in the lens on this camera isnt going well for taking glamour shots

Its also weird how the infrared shows up as pink.
Now you know you really dont wanna throw the SNKRS pair in the trash. lol.

Are the lace locks behind the Jumpman?

Question: what size laces for lace swap? Thinking traditional black (not leather or wax) with silver agglets

Back
Top Bottom