2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah okay.

Well they posted similar #’s damn near identical in college. With Mitch playing less games.

Wentz - 392 - 612 / 5,115 yards 45 TD 15 picks
Trubisky - 386 - 592 / 4,762 yards 41 TD 10 picks

I’m not sold on him yet because there is still much more i need to see from him. First half he looked great. Think he was 18/21 or some ****, and got the ball out quick and made some
Impressive throws. That second half he made **** harder for himself than it needed to be, credit to him for admitting he had Happy feet, but he created havoc in the pocket himself by looking to run instead of stepping up and making plays.

He’s got the arm, he’s got athleticism and a nice set of wheels, seems like a smart kid but he needs to start stringing some performances together. I’m holding judgement on him until the end of this season. He’s a work in progress.

One thing i been upset with through his 13 career games is his accuracy. That was the one thing they said he was good at and he’s been wildly inaccurate, could be his happy feet but ****. That toss to a rob in the end zone needed to be made. That’s what separated Goff from year 1 in year 2. Making those big time throws.

I ain't watch nearly enough Mitch to make sense of why he was sailing passes on sunday night.. ditto josh Allen

But with wentz and cam, both had/have easily spotted mechanical shh going which lead to it (and fixable).. but both also didn't have anywhere near josh Allen type numbers in college

Ah okay.

Well they posted similar #’s damn near identical in college. With Mitch playing less games.

Wentz - 392 - 612 / 5,115 yards 45 TD 15 picks
Trubisky - 386 - 592 / 4,762 yards 41 TD 10 picks

I’m not sold on him yet because there is still much more i need to see from him. First half he looked great. Think he was 18/21 or some ****, and got the ball out quick and made some
Impressive throws. That second half he made **** harder for himself than it needed to be, credit to him for admitting he had Happy feet, but he created havoc in the pocket himself by looking to run instead of stepping up and making plays.

He’s got the arm, he’s got athleticism and a nice set of wheels, seems like a smart kid but he needs to start stringing some performances together. I’m holding judgement on him until the end of this season. He’s a work in progress.

One thing i been upset with through his 13 career games is his accuracy. That was the one thing they said he was good at and he’s been wildly inaccurate, could be his happy feet but ****. That toss to a rob in the end zone needed to be made. That’s what separated Goff from year 1 in year 2. Making those big time throws.
Do you think this is just a result of him not playing in preseason ?

B2AAA459-5A4E-4B6B-B8E9-E56BA33C7EE5.gif

This damn hesi ! Smfh thats 6 points easy. Needs to have confidence in his ability to make that throw

B2AAA459-5A4E-4B6B-B8E9-E56BA33C7EE5.gif

This damn hesi ! Smfh thats 6 points easy. Needs to have confidence in his ability to make that throw

Yeah, there's nothing to think about on this throw. You're tossing it 100% of the time when its called on that coverage, so it's 1, 2, 3 step, plant and deliver to the pylon. His third step was a hop, which threw off his rhythm, caused the double clutch and threw off the entire timing and his accuracy. He's thinking too much or something.

Do you think this is just a result of him not playing in preseason ?

Honestly, that whole not playing in the preseason **** was dumb. I understand Nagy chose health over everything, but you can’t make Up for live game time reps.

What i see now is a QB / HC who when they go off the scripted plays can make magic. That first half was about as beautiful as I’ve seen from a Bears QB + offensive play calling like... ever. But once GB ramped it up and forced the bears to go off script Nagy & Mitch was both suspect. Nagy needs to be able to call plays on the fly when the Defense shows you different looks that still keeps the offense moving & Mitch flat out needs to execute. Mitch isn’t showing the ability to adjust when his first read isn’t open, he puts his head down and runs. Until he can keep that head up and learn to move onto read 2/3/4 then he will continue to struggle.

Jalen Ramsey was right about all these QBs. The days need to be done of guys getting paid like they are the next Brady, Peyton and Rodgers.

Carr was out there looking horrible and hes the main reason Mack couldnt be resigned right?

Jalen Ramsey was right about all these QBs. The days need to be done of guys getting paid like they are the next Brady, Peyton and Rodgers.

Carr was out there looking horrible and hes the main reason Mack couldnt be resigned right?

Agree and agree

bradford still getting 20 mill is a damn problem.. or look at the Texans having to give up a 2nd round pick just to offload what's his face.. hell jalen own team woulda been better off using that money and bringing in case AND teddy (or trade for Tyrod and sign teddy)

Especially when the last time fournette played all of his team's games was his sophomore year at LSU and looking like he going miss games already

Surprisingly, I think Ray Lewis is really good on Inside the NFL.

I'm good on two knees for Jesus boy..

Heard Malcolm Jenkins was on thou

What two teams was it where one team brought a bunch of bats on the sideline like they were Sting :lol:? I don’t know if it was last year or the year before, but I was cracking up thinking how dramatic that was

^ I vaguely remember that..

When do they usually release the distribution maps for the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom