2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams in 1st place but afta servin falcon thanksgivin dinner...saints the top dawg clearly by tiebreaker yadig

MVP is going to Brees this year. It's his to lose while he's SMASHIN every record in sight while close to 40 years old.

Chefs going to end up going on the road and taking another 1st round exit like they always do :lol:
facts 25 TDs 1 INT. and 10 wins in row come thursday

For the next 3 years mahomes and hunt just due to contracts. Both are excellent though

Yup.. mahomes being younger and having extra time on his rookie deal, plus I think being more talented made it easy

Gurley is the better back, but he got paid while hunt has 2 more years on his rookie deal

This is no knock on Todd at all, but I think the fact that the Rams posted 50+ and Gurley barely got shown love..... :nerd:

I would probably go Pat & Hunt as well. And probably Donald.

Yea way easier to find a DE that can rush the passer than getting a DT anywhere near Donald

good lord if the rams get a legit DE

Look up the stats and wash yourself B.

https://www.footballdb.com/leaders/career-passing-yards

The stats are comparable Between Marino & Rivers. Which Philip will pass him in career passing yards by the next season. Also consider the fact that Rivers rode the bench behind Brees for 2 years.

Oh and he's already past HOF John Elway.
The fact that Marino was putting up today's #'s back then shows how he great he was. A different era, different rules. He changed the league. Rivers is real good but he ain't on Marino's level. Not on Elway's level either, he was carrying sorry teams to SB's.

This double team stat makes his sack #'s look even more ridiculous

IMG_20181120_085011.jpg

(14.5 now)

Grown *** man :sick:

I guess all that knife training is really paying off.

While I do enjoy freddy fig freddy fig ...

It's hard for me to fully support since he went MIA after talking all that shhh up until the catch

But I am here for the pettiness of the saints potentially winning the super bowl in ATL.. although Armada Armada might be the only Falcons fan who cares maybe the only NFC south fan who cares

The Saints making to the superbowl here is the absolute worst timeline possible im counting on all the gods all the lucky stars and every force of nature possible to save me from that nightmare.

The Saints making to the superbowl here is the absolute worst timeline possible im counting on all the gods all the lucky stars and every force of nature possible to save me from that nightmare.
I will throw 50k in allure on Super Bowl Sunday and another 50 in the flame or magic on the following Monday if the saints win the super bowl in atl. They would own both Mercedes Benz domes .

The fact that Marino was putting up today's #'s back then shows how he great he was. A different era, different rules. He changed the league. Rivers is real good but he ain't on Marino's level. Not on Elway's level either, he was carrying sorry teams to SB's.

Marino, Elway, Rivers in that order and its not even close.

Would be hilarious if it was possible for any other team in another division to go to a division rivals home for the superbowl but I don't want the ****ing saints anywhere close

I’m not worried about the Aints even getting to the Super Bowl here cause it isn’t happening. Too many people drinking the kool aid and not seeing the bigger picture.

This is no knock on Todd at all, but I think the fact that the Rams posted 50+ and Gurley barely got shown love..... :nerd:

I would probably go Pat & Hunt as well. And probably Donald.

I mean, Gurley had a 100 yards last night rushing and receiving. The only difference was he didnt have the 2-3 touchdowns we had been accustomed to.

Also, Gurley opened up that play action all game long because the chiefs were stacking the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom