2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Lakers should send Javale and a pick to the Knicks for Robinson. Win-win for Knicks cause McGee is expiring, they have no plans to extend Robinson past his current deal, and they get a draft pick.
Getting Robinson this solves Lakers' backup C #2 problem.

This will then free up $2.5 mil in salary. Lakers can sign Gasol outright for $5.1 mil.

Lakers sign Boogie if they need him later for the playoffs.
20201122_124100.jpg

bro you my guy and all but you gotta put the pipe down.

knicks would be foolish to give up Robinson, especially for what would be a late 2nd round pick. even if they don't have plans of holding onto him past next year, they can showcase him this season and trade him midseason to a team desperate for a rebounder and a rim protector. they could probably get one of OKC's 8734732 first rounders in return for Robinson

Play aside i think Marc just looks washed... like physically.

Dwight and Rondo looked like they could have placed at Mr Olympia last season :lol:

Exactly. Like running the floor was an issue. Not debating his skillset at all. It's the athleticism. Who knows maybe he gets in shape in 60 days.

I for one never thought Shamet was that good.... but i was also told by others in here that Shamet would arguably be the third best player on the Lakers roster last year so hey :emoji_shrug: .

My only point in this is that thus far outside of willful projecting Kennard hasn't proven to be an upgrade over Shamet.

someone correct me if i'm wrong but is Zhaire the young cat who couldn't get on the court due to a bunch of medical reasons? I remember hearing about a 76er who had serious health conditions that prevented him from hoop

bad luck with injuries plus a combination of him just being an athlete. Remember when. buc em buc em scoffed at the Shannon brown comparisons

The Bridges/Smith trade never made sense. Zhaire wasn’t even an impressive prospect. What’s happened since with him medically obviously sucks.

Back
Top Bottom