2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Apparently the suns also signed damion Jones

baynes out ?

doubt it. you can't move off of baynes and plug in damian jones without expecting a huge drop off. unless there's a way to magically turn down the opponent's game sliders, jones is gonna look goofy out there.

The Bridges/Smith trade never made sense. Zhaire wasn’t even an impressive prospect. What’s happened since with him medically obviously sucks.
The trade was for the pick that allowed us to outbid against ourselves for Tobias just to give him 180 mil. I hate it here

Important on the Hernangomez signing, so it might be only $14M over two years.

Man, I wish I could get a few mil to ball. Happy to see some of these cats from humble backgrounds get a chance to get paid.

How do Celtic fans feel about adding shot blocker deluxe Whiteside?

Theis and TT ain't cutting it against Jordan and Allen, Bam, Embiid/Dwight, Collins/Capela, Giannis-Lopez, etc

Just imagine by age 27 Tatum will have earned over 220 mill and will be signing a next contract lol

200.gif

After seeing what his draft mates are getting Lavar getting on the phone to Zo to tell him to demand max paper.

someone correct me if i'm wrong but is Zhaire the young cat who couldn't get on the court due to a bunch of medical reasons? I remember hearing about a 76er who had serious health conditions that prevented him from hoop

1rst year he had a severe allergic reaction which almost killed him( lost like 30 lbs) during the whole ordeal, 2nd year battled injuries. Hoping he can turn it around in Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom