2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

PeacefulEnchantedBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gif

As a Sixers fan, trading Ben for Harden is a no brainer. You have the opportunity to get arguably the greatest individual creator ever.

however, I don’t think Morey will do it. He’s perfectly fine with the roster as is or is at least willing to wait to see how the first half of the season goes

So i imagine Miami is saying they’ll give up anyone other then Jimmy, Bam and Herro?

Wild insulting :lol:

Reasonable minds can disagree, but EYE wouldn’t call a team not being in a hurry to trade a guy who’s still under contract with them for three more years and set to make $100M, “spiteful.” Especially when they’ve bent over backwards for that same player for the last 6 years.

tilman fertitta bought a team that went to game 7 of the WCF, fired half the coaching staff, and consistently shed costs and assets to duck the salary cap. they haven't "bent over backwards" for James. it's not bending over backwards for your star player by trying to surround him with players that fit his skillset. that's just common sense.

With this Harden situation, the Rockets aren’t getting the “massive” deal they lookin for...Take the best one on the table and be done with it, Harden sulking for a couple months not gon make the offers change or get better

unless you think the nets are all of a sudden pull caris levert out of a trade for James Harden, the "best offers for the team" aren't going anywhere and will be there at the trade deadline and will still be there next offseason.

I’d gamble on talent buying in

I don't know the last time harden sat out for rest. he's consistently said he hates not playing. i'd gamble wall, boogie, tucker, wood etc buy in and create a more positive environment, and he ends up buying in with them.

Id like the rockets much better had the 3 new guys not blown their Achilles . Might as well trade harden for klay at this point since that’s the MO

Back
Top Bottom