2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Yep. More I think of it more it makes sense. This is backup if kawhi bolts. At least got PG and it’s still LA.

Yeah. It’s a lot of money, but if he left after this season people would have clowned them for that.

He’s got is flaws and is not a Tier 1 star, but PG’s still a guy you can pencil in for 20 a night in the regular season when he’s healthy.

They can't trade him for 2 seasons following an extension. And he'll be 32/ 33 at that point.

Paying a low end #2 option/ high end #3 #1 money is suicide.

wait that’s for a real a rule?

this was primarily a backup plan if kawhi leaves.

They can't trade him for 2 seasons following an extension. And he'll be 32/ 33 at that point.

Paying a low end #2 option/ high end #3 #1 money is suicide.

You had us fading into bolivian after this season regardless, so what’s it matter?

$229 Ms
AC416A72-076C-4DD5-9D52-5F7210284A2E.jpeg

Wasn't the whole point for Kawhi to go back "home"? Where's he going? :lol:

Let me guess...this thread is going to have to deal with "Kawhi's going to the Lakers" for the next 2 summers (again) huh?

They don’t want him anymore, apparently.

KAwhi ain’t going nowhere. He has that home in San Diego that’s lovely. Unless a team moves to
San Diego, he ain’t leavin’ CA.

man’s for all that”can’t be traded”for two season thing, just put a no trade clause in the contract.

The 2020-21 Sixers is already a better version of the 2017-18 Sixers

Simmons is roughly the same so I get It :smh:
Embiid being humbled helps
Curry >> Reddick. Equally good shooters but one can dribble
Green and Cov is a wash however Green won’t get cooked by wings one on one like Cov did
Tobias >>> Dario (especially when he isn’t forced to create and is always in attack mode)

Morey and Doc have been sipping the Protein Shake, he’s gonna be the 6th man
Dwight being able to run and jump >>> Amir Johnson
Maxey is basically gonna give us what Fultz gave us LOL
Then factor in Thigh-bull, Kork, Scott

it’s a really solid team that fits both Ben and Jo. What takes it over the top is Doc constantly running that side PnR on the baseline with Ben and Jo. It worked against him and until someone stops it, keep doing it

Back
Top Bottom