2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

Someone I know once told me he beat off in traffic. I refused to believe it and he stuck with the story saying he was in a traffic jam and was barely moving and he wanted to bust a nut so he went on a site and beat it a few years ago. Dude doesn’t even have tints in his car. He also gets 0 buns so it makes it more believable
I yerked on the highway once. Was like a 3 hour road trip by my self

Idk why but I made the decision to do it just to do it though :lol: . Not like I got in that zone and couldn’t control my self, but I just decided to do it

And what happened when post nut syndrome hit you????

related to my story above, all I had was some napkins and an empty 711 plastic bag. When I was done I def sat there in silence, feeling like my avy :blush:

Hmmm it's not necessarily a bad thing but I moved out my mom's crib finally after securing a great job and I was lying the whole way about being sad im gonna move out and its only cuz the commute's better blah blah blah.

Fact is being a child of immigrant parents is the most guilt-infused journey to adulthood ever. Expected to self-sacrifice day in and day out for the betterment of the family unit..well 2019 was a big F to all of that
Damn man truth right here

My bro moved out a few years ago and I’m going through it now. I try to explain to my friends but they don’t get it. On the other hand though I think it’s a little much when people are out of the house right at 18

A turning point for me recently was when I told my mom a childhood friend moved to Spain and her first response was “wont his parents miss him?” I was like alright yea you’re cooked :lol:

everyone has beat off in the car once

tenor.gif

Yes parked. In a secluded area.

Not pulling out your meat in rush hour traffic.

Last edited:
Smash in the driveway and parked on the side of street

broad day back shots in window of Hilton hotel

got domed in Applebee’s parking lot after a lot of $1 jolly rancher drinks

domed in target parking lot broad day

smashed in the same lot multiple times broad day

multiple dressing rooms

get you a nice sexually repressed and unlock her deviant side

stop beating your meat in your car, you don’t want that in your newspaper obituary

Back
Top Bottom