2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

Hmmm it's not necessarily a bad thing but I moved out my mom's crib finally after securing a great job and I was lying the whole way about being sad im gonna move out and its only cuz the commute's better blah blah blah.

Fact is being a child of immigrant parents is the most guilt-infused journey to adulthood ever. Expected to self-sacrifice day in and day out for the betterment of the family unit..well 2019 was a big F to all of that

Hmmm it's not necessarily a bad thing but I moved out my mom's crib finally after securing a great job and I was lying the whole way about being sad im gonna move out and its only cuz the commute's better blah blah blah.

Fact is being a child of immigrant parents is the most guilt-infused journey to adulthood ever. Expected to self-sacrifice day in and day out for the betterment of the family unit..well 2019 was a big F to all of that
A part of me wishes I had Filipino parents that felt that way (I see pinoy in your Sn so I’m assuming, lmk if I’m wrong) but I got the cold opposite.

Kicked out when I was 18 making $116 a week.. in California. My Mom stopped speaking to me for about 6 years right after that and we recently re connected.

life wasn’t easy at all being pushed out like that so I always yearned for a family who never wanted me to leave. But I definitely know it’s hard when you’re guilted constantly for leaving and starting your life. I’ve seen a lot of friends go through that same ish.

congrats on moving out and starting your life !

**** looks like back page

Yeah, its the new backpage

I went on here, looked up my city and found some interesting addresses I woulda never expected :lol:.

I wanna try it just to see what happens but I'mma f around and get my organs harvested some of them ****s look sketchy af :lol:

Nah, you just have to read each post carefully, the ones that are legit is the INCALL ones, its usually in a building hiding in plain sight, when you go in they all look the same, bunch of rooms with soothing music and red/pink lights

And some of the private ones the chick looks :evil:

I got some shhhheeeeeit to share. Gonna go grab some pho & compose my thoughts/life

Still in there with that pho??

source.gif

Y’all remember the thread a made earlier this year when my wife of many years cheated on me and left and I was venting to you guys and yall really helped out?

well this past Christmas a few days ago... I banged her cousin. She’s much hotter but much more crazier. Sex was crazy too

well that wasn’t the confession, this is it:

i recorded It and sent it to my ex wife, my phone blew up almost like I just posted I have a life threatne illness on Facebook
it was all her texts and calls. Felt good,
but I also felt f’ed up,

the more f’ed up thing is the cousin I did it with has a boyfriend, who I also know.
man

no questions, don’t @ me, just thought I’d share lmfaooooo

been a crazy year fellas

Y’all remember the thread a made earlier this year when my wife of many years cheated on me and left and I was venting to you guys and yall really helped out?

well this past Christmas a few days ago... I banged her cousin. She’s much hotter but much more crazier. Sex was crazy too

i recorded It and sent it to my ex wife, my phone blew up almost like I just posted I have a life threatne illness on Facebook
but I also felt f’ed up,

the more f’ed up thing is the cousin I did it with has a boyfriend, who I also know.
man

been a crazy year fellas

lmao i bet you wont be laughing if your ex wife tells her cousin boyfriend or better yet shows him the video

but I also felt f’ed up,

man

been a crazy year fellas

No offense but that’s some *** ****....I would expect a female to do that. I would have been good just knowing in my head I smashed the cousin, never would have told her and definitely wouldn’t have shown her the footage...That type of revenge is overrated, trust me and it might come back to haunt you, especially with her cuz being in a whole relationship...That was kinda selfish my boy. No judgement though.

I hope and pray guy doesn't have kids with his ex wife. Guy wasn't okay with just keeping that video on standby to look at later down the road, he wanted to do some wild ish :smh:

No offense but that’s some *** ****....I would expect a female to do that. I would have been good just knowing in my head I smashed the cousin, never would have told her and definitely wouldn’t have shown her the footage...That type of revenge is overrated, trust me and it might come back to haunt you, especially with her cuz being in a whole relationship...That was kinda selfish my boy. No judgement though.
Yeah man, if she can get him to go to that type of extreme to record a rendezvous with her cousin...could lead it to believe she still has power/control over him even after their marriage.

And I’m not saying this is the case for dude, but generally speaking.

Aight, while I agree karma may serve some comeuppance to dude up top, but the broad did him dirty af! Lets not forget that. 'Lotta folks would do the same (or worst) over a partner they were that into.
I personally don't blame him. Though revenge tends to be a vicious cycle.

Yeah. I am regretting the crap out of what I did.
I swear it was drinking that caused this man.
I feel like a dumbass but I hope It doesn’t come back to bite me. I mean I’m happy ex wife saw it, but I feel like dog turd.

I feel like a dumbass but I hope It doesn’t come back to bite me. I mean I’m happy ex wife saw it, but I feel like dog turd.
How bad was what the ex wife was saying to you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the worst)
Does the cousin have the better mass?
What the cousin mouf do?
You still be watching the video?

I guess the most Savage thing I've done this past year, is sleep with a big girl. Like big big. Like ssbbw big. Idk man. I like bigger women but I think there's diminishing returns after a certain point. Glad I got the experience though.

I guess the most Savage thing I've done this past year, is sleep with a big girl. Like big big. Like ssbbw big. Idk man. I like bigger women but I think there's diminishing returns after a certain point. Glad I got the experience though.

She feed you after?

but I also felt f’ed up,

man

been a crazy year fellas

Definitely wasn't the right move, and it's showing that your ex still has you hot and in she's on your mind.

How you should have played that was just smash the cousin, and keep smashing until either of you get tired of the act. That was some good on call P that you messed up now and probably won't be given the opportunity with her or other potential women that know the cousin or your wife because you can't keep your mouth shut.

Women like sex just as much as we do, but they just don't like it broadcast out there like that. ROOKIE MOVE!

You said you knew her man and depending how close you are with him that was foul, and now that relationship will never be the same because he will find out.

:smh: on different angles here... you need to get a hold of your emotions better and deal with life situations better.

You live and you learn though and trust I was at a point where you're at now, but looking back I laugh because of the knowledge I have now.

Back
Top Bottom