2020 Releases - Do you like any of them?

Of the pairs we know.....
Fire Red Vs - maybe.
Flint XIIIs - definitely.

That's it. I think AM90 Infrareds are coming too. Want them as well.

i hope theres a black/infrared 34 in 2020...i need some new basketball shoes and i really want to buy a 34 in a nice or different colorway

Lebron wearing these tonight...hopefully we get them.

Screenshot_20191228-181200_Twitter.jpg

I would like to see some old retro + color ways from the last decade come back with Nike Air branding on the back.

Olympic VI with proper midsole color
Black Royal V
Cool Grey III
White Green IV

Only the 0G White/Red 5s and the Flint 13s. Unless they bring back some OG colorways and branding on other 1s, 4s, 5s, 6s...and a GOOD retro of the Playoff 8, Playoff 7, Black Playoff 13, and Black/White playoff 12, then it's going to be a pretty slim year for me.

I’m with a lot of you. Only Flints and the Fire Red Vs from what we know so far. And I only need one pair of each. Maybe will get the Off White Vs but it’s 50/50 on those. Only thing that would make me go buck wild would be OG black/red 11 ie lows done PROPERLY. Not holding my breath. Looking like a very slow year for Jordans for me. Would welcome white/red 12s as well, but again not holding my breath.

Flint 13s (Maybe)
DMP 6 (maybe if they hit sale)
Most likely a couple pairs of 1s but even that well is starting to run dry.

I wouldn’t be mad at all if they pulled a 08 again in 2021 and just didn’t drop many retros (that year we really only got CDPs and those FIBA ply 6s).

outside of dope 1 Colorways or collabs it seems like the thirst for retros is dying (finally). I wouldn’t be mad at all to have a good break so that the brand can kinda recoup and reinvigorate the youth. Most of 2020 looks trash to me.

Last edited:
**** it I’m throw some wishful thinking hoping for 17s blue/white red/white and hoping for some 9s charcoals would be fire with correct facing jump man of course

Flint 13s (Maybe)
DMP 6 (maybe if they hit sale)
Most likely a couple pairs of 1s but even that well is starting to run dry.

I wouldn’t be mad at all if they pulled a 08 again in 2021 and just didn’t drop many retros (that year we really only got CDPs and those FIBA ply 6s).

outside of dope 1 Colorways or collabs it seems like the thirst for retros is dying (finally). I wouldn’t be at all to have a good break so that the brand can kinda recoup and reinvigorate the youth. Most of 2020 looks trash to me.

I actually think this is a fantastic idea. If the brand took a year off to focus on future designs and cws development, I think we, as customers who buy their products, could really benefit from this in 2021+. I don’t think they would do this because too much revenue comes from retro sales. If performance footwear and non-retro sales improved, we could probably see something like this though.

**** it I’m throw some wishful thinking hoping for 17s blue/white red/white and hoping for some 9s charcoals would be fire with correct facing jump man of course

Unfortunately, I don’t think we’ll ever see 9s fixed because the molds are causing the Jumpman problem. They incorrectly sized/directed the Jumpman on the molds’ midsole and this problem would essentially require them to invest in new molds that cost $500k+ for each FSR. I don’t think this is something that they’ve been incentivized to fix, unfortunately.

DMP 6s
Pine Green 1s
Fire Red 5s
Red Cement 3s
Flint 13s
Black and yellow 12s
UNC 3s
Celtic 13s

And possibly those air max 4s that are rumored for March.

And please, please release those laker 3s Bron was wearing. Need those.

flint 13 and fire red 5 thats it. were probably gonna get hella og fire come summer time. judging by the what the 4 probably military and fire red iv. you know they probably got all them spare wings and **** lying around 😂

Easy pass on everything. Got too much **** already. Patiently waiting on playoff 8's then im calling it quits

Back
Top Bottom