2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Edward’s, was a running back for the Patriots and blew his knee out in a rookie beach flag football 4 on 4 game. To my knowledge I can’t recall anyone else losing their career in the actual game, game.

Rookie beach flag football? Lawd that’s a knee injury waiting to happen. Sand and running just don’t mesh well

ill be surprised to see if that dweeb can lead 53 football players but who knows :lol:

Could’ve said the same thing about this dweeb way back in the day:
i

I usually watch the Pro Bowl every year but this **** was unwatchable. I see the pick 6 and he’s jogging by everyone and they’re letting him go. It was literally a walk through. I shut it off after 10-15 minutes.

About to watch this 30 for 30 Tuck Rule though, can’t wait. Brady’s house, unreal. I didn’t even hate Brady at this point but that was 10000000% a fumble. That’s probably where my hate started. It’ll be **** Brady forever.

Hiring Lovie Smith now after everything in the past week is comical.

The lineman running the wrong play and getting blown up, ****. Can’t imagine a Raiders fan watching this.

Everyone saying it was a fumble except that dumb *** ref claiming his arm was moving forward and Bill saying it wasn’t a fumble. Everyone else from the Pats says it’s a fumble, including Brady.

Kind of crazy to hear Brady say he thinks he’s the backup the next season if they lose that game to Oakland.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom