2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

i will admit, since his Buc days tho i’ve grown to appreciate him and his trolling. i’m 99% sure this MF was wearing his first SB ring (the one after the tuck rule) while he and Charles Woodson were watching that tuck rule film together :lol:

but its still **** tom brady

Never understood why folks were mad at Brady for that call, like he wrote the rule book :lol:

Not mad at him for 'doing it', because he didn't do it. Mad at his benefit, his unearned benefit, his... privilege.

-foe

Pretty much

I’ll give him credit for basically admitting it was a fumble. He tried to dance around it but he knows. It was cool seeing him and Charles kick it.

I love BB saying the same thing happened to them against the Jets. Show the replay and it wasn’t at all.

Not mad at him for 'doing it', because he didn't do it. Mad at his benefit, his unearned benefit, his... privilege.

-foe

3E4983B3-8EF7-4963-8AA0-DDC516EA369E.jpeg

I’d like to see NY cut in half cause you not seeing Bills gear in the city and the Jets and Giants don’t have anyone to buy a jersey of. I’d guess maybe Zach Wilson.

Bring back Cousins to go .500 and have him put up big numbers to come up short when it really matters.

And yet he’s not.

Debatable but what’s not debatable is that he benefits from the same privilege, r.e. Mike McDaniel looking white.

I’m not gonna lie, the media parading dude around as the first minority candidate hired this off-season isn’t passing the smell test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom