2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this off-season is going to be exciting. Rams are $18M over the cap but can get to $60M under the cap with just restructuring the contracts of AD, Ramsey, Stafford, Lloyd, Woods and Kupp. Best believe they will want to run it back.

Can't wait to see all of the "how in the hell did they add more guys with their cap situation?"

I keep reading that there's dead cap coming off from Goff, Gurley, Desean Jackson, etc but I'm not sure how that affects next year's salaries.

1644968221023.png

Completely disagree with what some are saying here regarding the football HOF. It's actually the hardest one to get in to. They've only put in 3 quarterbacks since 2006.

And since 1980 only 19 quarterbacks total have been voted in.

Stafford still has plenty of years to play, yes. But the bar also has been raised this era of QBs. Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben and possibly Eli Manning and Russ Wilson all still gotta get in. They putting in all them PLUS Stafford? With that voting track record since 1980?

Stafford is 34 y/o with zero (non replacement) Pro Bowls, zero All Pro teams, and just won his first playoff games this year. He's clearly a good player now on a top team so you never know. But not today, that's an ESPN creation for their puppet shows.

wait, some of these are questionable for the HOF? Brees, Ben, and Eli will for sure get in. Like, without a doubt. Am I reading this incorrectly?
I agree that Brees and Ben are shoe in ... but Eli, is he clear cut?

Why didn't you mention Ryan or Rivers?

Just wondering....

Trolling?????

TROLLING????

Thats what I think of all this Matthew Stafford HOF talk ...

Besides a superbowl, Ryan has put up similar or better number. Im not looking at teams or individual season .. we are speaking on pure numbers ...
What if their teams were reversed? Ryan has better numbers but also had better teams.

I agree that Brees and Ben are shoe in ... but Eli, is he clear cut?

Why didn't you mention Ryan or Rivers?

Just wondering....
I think Eli is 1st ballot, done deal.

Rivers is not to me. I'm not so sure about Ryan either. But if he does get in, I wouldn't be mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom