2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no man, I'm just saying if TB had that last drive, everything good in the NFL would be changed to Tom Brady.

Had nothing to do with comparing either to each other at all.
I get it.

Congrats on the chip man. Y’all pushed all the chips in the middle and it payed off. As a division rival it’s still **** y’all, but a champ is a champ.

I get it.

Congrats on the chip man. Y’all pushed all the chips in the middle and it payed off. As a division rival it’s still **** y’all, but a champ is a champ.
Thanks, we couldn't do it without you.

just saying.jpg

Without the 2016 season, Matt Ryan wouldn’t make it without question. That’s the only argument he has. And it’s one year, and he has stats but we don’t think of him as HOF outside of that one year where he played like a HOF. Never was touched again.

49ers did it before ya'll in 94'

Most owners too cheap to want to mortgage those futures and give up more bread up front than they have to with these non guaranteed contracts

i don’t know if it’s necessarily a cheapness thing

cause Washington under snyder has ”won” many an offseason

you need that right balance of a team owner that cares about winning and spending money, but smart enough to empower the right people

Thanks, we couldn't do it without you.

just saying.jpg
Hindsight is 2020 but now that I think about it Stafford was essentially the sealing keys to a Super Bowl team. Apparently it was the Niners and rams leading that sweepsakes and Kyle decides to take a ******* vacation and leaving Sean to swoop in and Matthew.

Two elite teams from a talent standpoint with two “genius” play callers were on a slightly above average QB away from being champions. It’s sickening.

Last edited:
no man, I'm just saying if TB had that last drive, everything good in the NFL would be changed to Tom Brady.

Had nothing to do with comparing either to each other at all.
I mean, that would have been his 8 superbowl ... so .... yeah.

But man, enjoy your victory bro. The Matt HOF is just offnseason entertaining conversation.

Without the 2016 season, Matt Ryan wouldn’t make it without question. That’s the only argument he has. And it’s one year, and he has stats but we don’t think of him as HOF outside of that one year where he played like a HOF. Never was touched again.
The same argument can be said about Stafford. Not arguing with you, but again Ryans numbers are similar or better than Stafford.

Aint no one said, bro Stafford is a HOF ... no one.

Hindsight is 2020 but now that I think about it Stafford was essentially the ceiling keys to a Super Bowl team. Apparently it was the Niners and rams leading that keepsakes and Kyle decides to take a ****ing vacation and leaving song to soup in handbag Matthew.

Two elite teams from a talent standpoint with two “genius” play callers were on a slightly above average QB away from being champions. It’s sickening.
I know man, it was close! Before the Rams even got into the Stafford mix, I actually mentioned wanting to see Stafford on a few teams and the Niners were one of them. Never in a million years did I think we could trade Goff and get Stafford, so I never envisioned it.

Stafford on the Niners would have been a Super Bowl for you guys. Ya'll need to go all out for someone like ARod. Trade whatever they want.

Let’s leave Ryan out of this. He still my guy even though it’s time to move on :lol:

So about the draft? What the Jets and Giants doing with 2 first round picks?

Wish the Jets could land Neal, but dude is probably going #1.

Last edited:
49ers did it before ya'll in 94'

Most owners too cheap to want to mortgage those futures and give up more bread up front than they have to with these non guaranteed contracts

Most owners are tired 😫 😩 😴 😪 of the woke culture in the NFL and I don't blame them. I wouldn't spend the money that EYE EARNED EITHER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom