2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he still gone get in. You can’t talk 2010s WRs without AB.

Just like you can’t mention late 90s, 2000s WRs without TO. Fans know what’s up. Those positions are easy to judge

I agree.. but he pissed off some powerful ppl who have say in that thing

Them doing what they did to TO is a perfect example

And these dudes already do other blatantly obvious shh.. investigating themselves and making deals were info can’t go public.. hell jerry Jones getting in the hall before jimmy

FC0CA3BC-2B24-41C6-9E4A-A3584E62D001.jpeg

Thank god for Aaron Donald

4th & 1 with the super bowl on the line, D line has been eating, oline is crumbling and they run their best player on a go route? make that make sense :smh:
tells me they were using him as a decoy and was going for something short underneath, probably to Perine.

I thank them.

I didn't realize Collinsworth was that tall until I heard Shannon mention it the other day on Undisputed.

I’ve always wondered this in football and basketball. Two sports where everyone discredits offense due to rules and playstyle. Why don’t we give more credit to defenders? Why don’t we say today’s best cb is the best cb of all time because he can lock down elite wrs in an era where it’s damn near impossible to do so? I never hear that angle of it. I only ever hear how x offensive player wouldn’t have been able to do what he does in 1985

this off-season is going to be exciting. Rams are $18M over the cap but can get to $60M under the cap with just restructuring the contracts of AD, Ramsey, Stafford, Lloyd, Woods and Kupp. Best believe they will want to run it back.

Can't wait to see all of the "how in the hell did they add more guys with their cap situation?"

I wonder if other teams will start taking the "all in" approach when it comes to signing players since the Rams were successful at it.

We all know it's a copycat league.

I wonder if other teams will start taking the "all in" approach when it comes to signing players since the Rams were successful at it.

We all know it's a copycat league.
I'm still waiting for someone to follow. It worked!

It really helps that you have an AD, Gurley, and Goff as key contributors who were drafted by them. That set up all of the other moves.

WFT talk about doing what the Rams did but then talk about being interested in Garrapollo as their next QB

Thats not the same thing!

I'm still waiting for someone to follow. It worked!

It really helps that you have an AD, Gurley, and Goff as key contributors who were drafted by them. That set up all of the other moves.

WFT talk about doing what the Rams did but then talk about being interested in Garrapollo as their next QB

Thats not the same thing!
49ers did it before ya'll in 94'

Most owners too cheap to want to mortgage those futures and give up more bread up front than they have to with these non guaranteed contracts

Yea only squads that can follow that model are the ones with owners with extra deep pockets who don't mind taking the risk.

Most owners dont even care about competing like that as long as they make profit so I'd say there's maybe a handful that would be equipped to go all the way in like Kroenke did the last few years

You also need to hit on your 3rd-4th round draft picks like Kupp, since part of the all-in strategy necessitates giving up a large number of your first and second-round picks.

Without a mid to late-round hit like Kupp your all-in strategy could look extra creaky with a slew of weak rookie class after weak rookie class.

A lot of things worked out for them atypically when it comes to Odell and Von leaving their teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom