2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who you looking at for the draft? I seen people talking about us drafting a WR and I’m like hell naw man.
honestly....I don't know :lol: if we take another offensive player that's not a QB of the future in the first they must not want me to give a **** about what they do next year. At least go defense we only got three good players on that entire side of the ball

honestly....I don't know :lol: if we take another offensive player that's not a QB of the future in the first they must not want me to give a **** about what they do next year. At least go defense we only got three good players on that entire side of the ball
Malik Willis

Speaking of Mahomes. Take from this what you will. I believe some of this true and other parts sensationalized. You can’t write a scathing article about one man and then end said article with he might be retained for another year. It was always my personal belief that EB was a bad interviewer and unfortunately being around Reid for so long was his gift and curse. I do believe that race is a prohibiting factor when it comes to hiring head coaches in the NFL but EB has been on something like 15 interviews. Eventually you have to start looking at yourself in the mirror.

I also believe that this is the Chiefs trying to get control of the narrative when EB is let go.

His throw is a thing if beauty. Like MJ and Kobe fadeaways.

Oh, calm down. :lol:

A foreign race car driver catching that thang out the air is by far the most impressive and unique thing about that video.

Seeing people who don't grow up really knowing how to throw/catch attempt to do so is virtually always one of the most unatheltic and least physically coordinated things you will ever see.

I'm amazed buddy snagged that. :lol:

A foreign race car driver catching that thang out the air is by far the most impressive and unique thing about that video.

Seeing people who don't grow up really knowing how to throw/catch attempt to do so is virtually always one of the most unatheltic and least physically coordinated things you will ever see.

Exactly. He snagged that thing something serious. Catch was impressive

had to look up where dude was from..

he‘s Australian, you’re probably giving him too much credit.. I’m sure he played rugby growing up

still impressive given given the circumstances

but it was kinda funny playing rugby with folks over that side of the world.. Since I came from playing basketball and football over here, i was more used to throwing passes or pitching it with 1 hand.. but biggest hurdle was NOT running behind your guys for blocks

1645118400816.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom