2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams been back in LA for like 4 years and already having parades……

Meanwhile in JERRYJONESVILLE, TX……. Smh. Damnit Jerry Jones, smh. Cowboys suck man.

We ain’t had a parade in 26 years. I want a parade
Crine, weepin, i haven’t seen any of my teams in a championship since I came down from ahigh ‘92

On one hand it’s funny seeing hardly anyone at that parade. But I’m not the least bit surprised, and I don’t mean that in a condescending way either.

Being real though. The Rams will get more new fans from this Super Bowl. But they still won’t be the most popular NFL team in LA for a while. It’s going to be the younger fans who grow up with the Rams as the home team from day one who are going to grow their base. Maybe the Rams winning multiple Super Bowls helps speed that process up. But hopefully that doesn’t happen lmao.

There’s NFL teams who are way bigger than the market they play in and have a huge fanbase in cities all over. The Raiders (at least in LA), 49ers, Cowboys, and Steelers come to mind and those teams have a bigger fanbase in LA right now. Similar to how the Lakers and Yankees are more popular then the local NBA/MLB team in some cities.
for sure. Its gonna be my sons generation. He already told me a bunch of kids were wearing brand new Rams jerseys on Monday. He didnt even want to wear his jersey because he didnt want to be a cornball. He knows he's a rams fan since birth. He let them all have their fun.

Same **** happened when the Warriors were winning. Every kid was a GSW fan.

for sure. Its gonna be my sons generation. He already told me a bunch of kids were wearing brand new Rams jerseys on Monday. He didnt even want to wear his jersey because he didnt want to be a cornball. He knows he's a rams fan since birth. He let them all have their fun.

The warriors bandwagon was disgusting

SUPER BOWL WINNING QB MATTHEW STAFFORD

I got killed saying he was around top 10 three years ago.

He just needed a chance. Getting on the right team is important for the QB position. Never too late
I dont think you got killed for Stafford. You did for Allen and you was right ... dude has beasted.

I wonder who the Rams end up playing Thursday night week 1.

When the Cowboys approach you with an offer for their QB

9E8BC31F-B34A-4465-BF22-61598A1D5C87.jpeg

Aside from the whole raising the banner nonsense. I would be cool with that. An excuse to go home for a few days and also get to watch everything else on Sunday.

But damn. That’s almost 7 months away lmao. Ima need March Madness and the NBA/NHL playoffs to hold things down for the time being, and hopefully MLB gets their stuff together and starts soon.

Aside from the whole raising the banner nonsense. I would be cool with that. An excuse to go home for a few days and also get to watch everything else on Sunday.

But damn. That’s almost 7 months away lmao. Ima need March Madness and the NBA/NHL playoffs to hold things down for the time being, and hopefully MLB gets their stuff together and starts soon.
Baseball better get some games going, otherwise it's going to be a long spring and summer of reporters going in on this skaggs story.

Weird but I see no signs of jalen Ramsey anywhere. Didn’t see him get interviewed, didn’t see him on the bus or stage.

Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom