2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t Read

TANNEHILL IS A BUM

I actuall did read

:lol:

Overall a good man, but you got the devil inside you with certain QBs...like the GOAT, for instance...Whats good? Rick Mirer hurt you that bad?

I remember when Sean Salisbury was my Q... :lol:

And Gannon before he went bonkers...crazy stuff.

Some dudes just need time or a coach to believe...Denny (RIP) loved Brad Johnson and he was next, but got hurt 2 games in which led the Cunningham to Moss run...yet, BJ still got a ring, because he was that good.

****, I remember going to a 'Skins/Seahawks game in the kingdome with Trent Green starting for Washington. He had the same situation as Johnson in '99...went on to have a more than good career.

Don’t love the idea of trading him to the AFC???? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit. I’d trade his sorry *** to division rival. Guaranteed win

hate when teams say this.. depending on the guys age and your situation and theirs, i woild factor in division

but gotta weigh how different the offers are.. like Seahawks could have gotten those 3 firsts out of Washington

:lol:

Overall a good man, but you got the devil inside you with certain QBs...like the GOAT, for instance...Whats good? Rick Mirer hurt you that bad?

I remember when Sean Salisbury was my Q... :lol:

And Gannon before he went bonkers...crazy stuff.
At that age I don't even think I paid any mind to QBs when I think about it. Mirer was just there from my memory :lol:

I just followed wherever Blades and Galloway were on the field. Especially Joey on returns back then

At that age I don't even think I paid any mind to QBs when I think about it. Mirer was just there from my memory :lol:

I just followed wherever Blades and Galloway were on the field. Especially Joey on returns back then

Definitely. Around that time was when I started playing, but I mostly remember that in that 1pm PST, my dad and I would always go get our haircut bc Seattle was blacked out on TV. Pre-Sunday Ticket days. :lol:

Galloway was so slick...damn.

Edit: I don't remember a whole lot about Blades, but his name was always A1.

Seeing a crazy amount of Browns fans on reddit/twitter saying they're jumping ship on the franchise because they don't want anything to do with Watson

Nah Tannehill is below average. If you look at the games we’ve lost in the playoffs the last two years it’s because Henry was shut down. Two years ago the chiefs shut Henry down and we lost (not that they’re a bad team obvi). And this past year we lost Henry was injured. He can manage a game but he’s never going to go out and win you a game with his arm alone.

Three picks in a playoff game? Nah

Seeing a crazy amount of Browns fans on reddit/twitter saying they're jumping ship on the franchise because they don't want anything to do with Watson

As they should. I was going to be off Miami until he was gone if we traded for him.

This wasn't one girl. This wasn't some weekend bender. Dude has 22 cases (that have stepped forward) and he's going to be cheered (in this thread too) every Sunday AND making more money than anybody.

Every Browns fan should boycott until Watson is forced out like Kap was.

He was solid 2 seasons ago though, right? I feel like he was...im curious if his injury really did hold him back and maybe in Seattle's antiquated scheme - that elpablo21 elpablo21 loves so much about Carroll - he actually plays well.

Baker had a very GOODT! rookie season but really never built on that afterwards. Had more Progressive commercials than success on the field.

He and the Browns did have that big playoff win against the Steelers and that washed deviant.

Baker had a very GOODT! rookie season but really never built on that afterwards. Had more Progressive commercials than success on the field.

He and the Browns did have that big playoff win against the Steelers and that washed deviant.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I hope progressive keeps him around and we get new commercials in his new home...I find them chuckle worthy 🤷‍♂️

Random chuckles are good for me :lol:

Nah Tannehill is below average. If you look at the games we’ve lost in the playoffs the last two years it’s because Henry was shut down. Two years ago the chiefs shut Henry down and we lost (not that they’re a bad team obvi). And this past year we lost Henry was injured. He can manage a game but he’s never going to go out and win you a game with his arm alone.

Three picks in a playoff game? Nah

You're not wrong. I've seen many games where he brought his lunch pail though...Blue collar, gritty...

Ah, nevermind :lol:

I dont know who this is...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom