2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take double the TDs in a down year for DK even if he had 15 less catches and 100+ yards less🤷🏿‍♂️
Fair. That point was brought up a lot when people would ask who was better between Julio and Ab in their primes. I always chose Ab for the reason stated above... I do believe Cooks and Dk are in the same tier for now, good not great wrs. Dk has plenty of time tho.

Fair. That point was brought up a lot when people would ask who was better between Julio and Ab in their primes. I always chose Ab for the reason stated above... I do believe Cooks and Dk are in the same tier for now, good not great wrs. Dk has plenty of time tho.
Cooks has quietly been one of the most consistent WRs in the game.

98C9EF04-F8FB-46B4-BF59-B823F769A53A.jpeg

12th pick in the draft

hes amongst of a group of couple dudes where I have zero clue how high or low they’re going go

like Oregon DE.. Kyle Hamilton.. any wr but especially drake, Jameson and order of the guys.. the Pitt QB or cincy QB, hell those 3 QBs.. how high sauce goes.. also how high walker goes

I will never understand the cap gymnastics that happen. Giants had the lowest at the end of last week. Just created about 9 mil in room by converting about 9 mil of Adoree Jackson's salary into a signing bonus.

So is AJ Brown on the market?

Been seeing rumors about him in trades recently. Seems like a lot of WR's are coming up in trade talk, DK, Cooks and apparently AJ now.

Also wondering what's the market looking like for the likes of OBJ, Landry and Julio

So is AJ Brown on the market?

Been seeing rumors about him in trades recently. Seems like a lot of WR's are coming up in trade talk, DK, Cooks and apparently AJ now.

Also wondering what's the market looking like for the likes of OBJ, Landry and Julio
Titans gm shut that down but I wouldn’t trust anything until an extension gets signed. I’d be surprised if he was dealt this year though.

Not sure who Florio's been talking to but that's been a widely known and accepted fact for ages :lol:

Malcom Mitchell's probably the best WR he's ever drafted and he lasted maybe 2 full years in the league :

Not sure who Florio's been talking to but that's been a widely known and accepted fact for ages :lol:

Malcom Mitchell's probably the best WR he's ever drafted and he lasted maybe 2 full years in the league :

Are you talking from a talent perspective? Production wise Eldeman and Branch are the best wrs he's ever drafted

I don't even think Edelman was drafted to be a receiver TBH. They just got lucky there. :lol:

Branch definitely better than MM but I don't know if BB was drafting that far back?

Are you talking from a talent perspective? Production wise Eldeman and Branch are the best wrs he's ever drafted
Should've said recently but yea you'd have to go back 20 years for Branch :lol:

Edelman wasn't drafted as a WR initially, he was a QB in college who started off as a special teamer/ potential wildcat option when the team got him before he started getting snaps at KR/PR then offense.

It was only because of injuries to Welker that they kicked the tires on trying him out there and the rest is history but that's not what he was drafted as.

Matt Slater ended up being a hit after getting drafted as a WR but not as a WR :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom