2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've said recently but yea you'd have to go back 20 years for Branch :lol:

Edelman wasn't drafted as a WR initially, he was a QB in college who started off as a special teamer when the team got him before he started getting snaps at KR/PR then offense.

It was only because of injuries to Welker that they kicked the tires on trying him out there and the rest is history but that's not what he was drafted as
Did not know that about Eldeman, props for the info. That dude always showed up in the playoffs.

Did not know that about Eldeman, props for the info. That dude always showed up in the playoffs.
Yea the only WR with more playoff yards, catches and 100 yard games than him is Jerry Rice :lol:

Def one of the toughest dudes I've ever watched

Openly root against the saints

View attachment 2953226

i gotta root for brady..

1649105235407.gif

At least the bucs for a black HC and OC to make me feel better about the Brady thing

panthers and falcons need to make some shh work

I think this actually is a even trade. No one really won :lol:

I just remembered Dennis allen is the HC now… don’t get why they’re being this aggressive with weeks left until the draft

cause even if they package both picks together, that only gets them so high and they still need dominoes to fall their way if they want a specific guy

But why not wait for draft night and see how things are going

I know teams come up with all sorts of contingencies based on potential scenarios.. so see how things are going

maybe save yourself a future 1st.. instead use that future 2nd and that 3rd to move up

But why not wait for draft night and see how things are going

I know teams come up with all sorts of contingencies based on potential scenarios.. so see how things are going

maybe save yourself a future 1st.. instead use that future 2nd and that 3rd to move up
They must have a handful of guys they would take there.

This is the year to be aggressive. The division and entire conference is down. You have 3 Top 50 picks and your starting QB is on a team friendly deal and you were 6-1 before he got hurt. The Taysom Hill experiment is over and SlantMan is going to be back healthy.

Why wait?

I don’t have a problem being aggressive

but look at the dolphins last year, you control a whole lot more at 6

in the late teens, you could end up with a run on certain positions

again, look at the dolphins , they missed out on the run of tackles and ended having to take that 1 guy at 18 I think

went and looked it up, was 2020 draft Austin Jackson

You been openly rooting against us for years this isn’t some new position for you :lol:

meh.. I’ve enjoyed some Ls y’all have taken, but that’s y’all being funny

but better yall than say brady last year.. or any year

but I just enjoy the petty of most of the nfc south

NOW though, we directly benefit if y’all are shh

Raiders fans, thoughts on Dennis allen?

i just see he was 8-28 with yall

:nerd:
Our first coaching hire post Al Davis, and actually hired by basically the first real GM the Raiders have had in like 30-40 years (Reggie McKenzie)

In short, Dennis for sure got the short end of the stick in a new regime that was in rebuild mode. The team didnt have first round picks cause Hue Jackson traded for Carson Palmer, who was literally sitting on a couch.

So, it was a horrible situation for Dennis but I also don’t think at that time he was ready to be a HC. I honestly dont think anyone wanted to be the HC of the Raiders then due to a ****** roster, rebuild was inevitable and a first time GM.

so, in short - he was a forgettable coach in his short tenure here, that i dont think he was ready for but he wasnt setup for success either.

I think this actually is a even trade. No one really won :lol:

The Eagles did. 2022 isn't a strong Draft, 2023 figures to be much stronger and if the Saints fall flat, that pick could go up into Top 10ish range. Plus it gives Philly another year to judge Hurts with still ammo to make a move next draft if they feel the need. If they like Hurts, then use the picks to build around him no prob.

I like this draft class, outside of them QBs

and even that, like Willis.. but I hope he gets some time and stability

but you got some studs at several spots

and the drake and jameson being hurt gives the WRs some uncertainty.. but there are alot of nice defensive dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom