2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IATT IATT Random but the 6th rounder you guys sent to the Saints was acquired from the Matt Pryor trade. Dude was solid last year and will most likely start at LT this season for the Colts. A 6th well spent.

IATT IATT Random but the 6th rounder you guys sent to the Saints was acquired from the Matt Pryor trade. Dude was solid last year and will most likely start at LT this season for the Colts. A 6th well spent.
Our O line room was crowded. Pryor is good but we had Dillard and Mailata who became an elite talent

i remember the name, but zero about him

But why not wait for draft night and see how things are going

I know teams come up with all sorts of contingencies based on potential scenarios.. so see how things are going

maybe save yourself a future 1st.. instead use that future 2nd and that 3rd to move up

The Eagles did. 2022 isn't a strong Draft, 2023 figures to be much stronger and if the Saints fall flat, that pick could go up into Top 10ish range. Plus it gives Philly another year to judge Hurts with still ammo to make a move next draft if they feel the need. If they like Hurts, then use the picks to build around him no prob.

CP, yep. I was going to say this, but also, how is everyone so sure the Saints were the initiators of the offer like y'all make it seem? I see it good for both, but the Eagles did themselves a favor by giving them another 1st in a supposedly better QB class. If Philly approached N.O., it tells me they aren't looking for QB this draft and will take another season to assess Hurts. If they want to move on? You got 2 firsts in your pocket again.

think-smart.gif

CP, yep. I was going to say this, but also, how are we do sure the Saints were the initiators of the offer like y'all make it seem? I see it good for both, but the Eagles did themselves a favor by giving them another 1st in a supposedly better QB class. If Philly approached N.O., it tells me they aren't looking for QB this draft and will take another season to assess Hurts. If they want to move on? You got 2 firsts in your pocket again.

think-smart.gif

but don’t forget the ‘24 2nd

if eagles wanna go after a QB next year

2 ‘23 1sts, 2nd.. and then ‘24 1st and two 2nds

i know teams are discussing stuff, but saints must have really wanted that extra first this draft

CP, yep. I was going to say this, but also, how is everyone so sure the Saints were the initiators of the offer like y'all make it seem? I see it good for both, but the Eagles did themselves a favor by giving them another 1st in a supposedly better QB class. If Philly approached N.O., it tells me they aren't looking for QB this draft and will take another season to assess Hurts. If they want to move on? You got 2 firsts in your pocket again.

think-smart.gif

Saints either trading up again inside the Top 5, or want to grab a LT and WR and bounce.

But Philly still gets #18 this year, a 1 and 3 next, and a 2 two years from now. That's a win.

I dunno what they expect but dudes like Parker and Cooper went for 5th round picks :lol:, a 2nd rd pick for non no.1's is steep in this market.

Speaking of Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom