2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ an expensive vet experience guy now, wonder how many other squads he ends up playing for (sounds like shade, but I'm happy for him)

Nah, not tryna start slow *** Gasol with Westbrook on the floor. Russ needs bigs who can catch lobs and run PNR instead of PNP a la Javale. That's how he made Adams look good.

Westbrook
Dame (for Schroder, THT, Gasol, pick)
Melo (MLE)
Bron
AD

Entire bench mob made up of all vet minimum guys LOL

Portland can get a way better haul for Dame than that :lol:

Also Melo should not be starting but I'd welcome him as a bench guy

Portland can get a way better haul for Dame than that :lol:

Also Melo should not be starting but I'd welcome him as a bench guy
You right, POR can certainly get a much better haul.

But we can never underestimate the genius of Klutch Pelinka Sports LLC :lol: All it takes is for DameTime to tell ownership, "I'm only trying to play for the Lakers" and the rest will be history.

I don't even know if it would work money wise though, as well as the salary cap implications paying RW, DL, LJ, and AD all that cash.

Last edited:
like to say the lakers won a chip with bad 3 point shooting is bull ****

kcp’s 3’s were a huge reason the lakers beat the heat.

westbrooks playoff numbers last season are WORSE than kuzma’s

1627630340297.gif

Getting my Lavar Ball on and trying to speak one more thing into existence , I'd also love to see the Nets sign JJ Redick.

JJ who wants to be on the east coast and lives/lived in BK + Melo who I KNOW loves NYC would be fantastic pickups for the Nets.

JJ > *** Harris
Melo > TLC
Melo > Alize Johnson
Melo > Blake

And definitely bring back Spence if possible.

Make it happen Sean Marks.

A lot of the same energy from the same basketball historians who said the 2020 team would barely make the playoffs, this is a good sign :lol: .

like to say the lakers won a chip with bad 3 point shooting is bull ****

kcp’s 3’s were a huge reason the lakers beat the heat.

westbrooks playoff numbers last season are WORSE than kuzma’s

1627630340297.gif
That Mac & Me gif. Classic, thought I was the only one to watch that movie. I swear I am waiting for that movie to show up Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Last edited:
About to be LeBron and Westbrook next year. Shoot it I need my assist, no you shoot it. Both dudes going to be trying to average a triple double.
FamousEmotionalIndianskimmer-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom