2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That movie brings back terrible childhood memories

I remember back in elementary school for last day of school teacher asked our class what movie we would like her to rent to see for the last day of school. most of us said teenage mutant ninja turtles and she made it pretty clear she was gon get that.

last day of school come and were all excited and **** and this ***** bust out with mac and me. that video cover with his ol bulbous ******* head still haunts me til this day.

my apologies for making this the big mac and me thread

219717332_4937339462961205_5233883329975542577_n.jpg

its kinda of disappointing but great at the same time... i hate that beal has no desire to win a chip especially with his talent but i love that he is so loyal... it sucks he might not a win a chip but its great when guys who are elite like top 10-15 in the league stays with one team their whole career instead of leaving...props to kobe, dirk and duncan for staying with the same team forever...

Let's not forget all those clips of him on the bench at the start of last season where he was looking suicidal.

Give him a couple more years with the Wiz being trash... He'll be ghost.

Colangelo isn't cool for that. Just say that you got the best players that you could to commit to the team and go from there. Not a K. Love fan because his game isn't positive or encouraging but he deserved better. The biggest miss was having Pop be the coach but Colangelo will never admit that.

Thunder should trade Favors right back and get a 2nd rd pick. Could be a trying to reach whatever the salary floor is move but otherwise I dont see the point

I mean I kinda agree with him in the sense that u want the same guys returning to build some comraderie but it's clear as day you just haven't been paying attention if u thought love was about to contribute this summer.

What can the Lakers get for Schroeder and Tim Horton?

Definitely need shooting and wing defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom