2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Young cause he 32, but plays like he's 42. Pouts like he's 18, does what he wanna do
holeup (1).png
ISWYDT #flames

One of the worst Russ games I’ve ever seen (and one of Dantoni’s worst coached ones ever….especially the foolishness at the end of the 3rd quarter, keeping Russ in)

We definitely win this game if Russ doesn’t play. MDA should also never coach again.

But that’s in the past. Russ a good dude. I look forward to the triple double hunting and Bron mentoring him into a winner

We definitely win this game if Russ doesn’t play. MDA should also never coach again.

But that’s in the past. Russ a good dude. I look forward to the triple double hunting and Bron mentoring him into a winner
I wish MDA had been disgracefully fired instead of being allowed to just walk away. He deserves to be coaching in Istanbul and nowhere else. But good luck to whichever team wins the MDA sweepstakes.

I wish MDA had been disgracefully fired instead of being allowed to just walk away. He deserves to be coaching in Istanbul and nowhere else. But good luck to whichever team wins the MDA sweepstakes.
Didn't he basically get fired on the plane ride home? For all intensive purposes

That’s the thing. People “hate”/clown these dudes because they are corny, passive aggressive, catty, weird, have bad basketball habits, etc but a lot of them are actually good dudes. Myrie, Bron and Russ come to mind immediately. I think a lot of folks think these dudes should be judged solely by what they do on the court.

Like I’m sure there are probably NTers that are annoying or lame (this does NOT include the racist ones) but in real life are good people. I won’t @ any potential prospects out of respect, though :nerd:

Reading up on Mavs free agent targets, so Richaun Holmes is a nice player. But he is looking for 80 M's. Damb

"According to a league source, Holmes is looking for a contract in the neighborhood of four years, $80 million. That doesn’t mean he is going to land that type of lucrative offer on the open market, but it only takes one team to make that type of commitment.

Multiple league sources confirm that the Kings and Holmes’ team are still having dialogue and there is potential for a return.

The Kings are in a bit of a bind when it comes to what they can offer the 27-year-old big. As of now, they can only offer the “Early Bird exception” which is approximately four years, $50 million."

Reading up on Mavs free agent targets, so Richaun Holmes is a nice player. But he is looking for 80 M's. Damb

"According to a league source, Holmes is looking for a contract in the neighborhood of four years, $80 million. That doesn’t mean he is going to land that type of lucrative offer on the open market, but it only takes one team to make that type of commitment.

Multiple league sources confirm that the Kings and Holmes’ team are still having dialogue and there is potential for a return.

The Kings are in a bit of a bind when it comes to what they can offer the 27-year-old big. As of now, they can only offer the “Early Bird exception” which is approximately four years, $50 million."

Theres dudes in the league getting paid more and doing less so i’m not mad at that price tag.

I’m sure there are probably NTers that are annoying or lame (this does NOT include the racist ones) but in real life are good people. I won’t @ any potential prospects out of respect, though :nerd:
It's so much to unpack here that people ain't ready for. 😬 #herdmentality

-foe

According to my calculations, 2 years way from being 2 years away from being 2 years away from being 2 years away, is this year :pimp:

That's now two centers salary dumped (Plumlee/Favors), plus two more traded (Trezz/Tristan) that were signed eight months ago.

Spurs have the 2nd highest cap and still wont land a star. Spurs organization finished. Plus gonna lose DeRozan and Gay for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom