2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor is 5’11 white, has wide hips and likely open to the name Jalen. I won :pimp:
Wide hips where

1627669171909.jpeg

Good luck to him. Hopefully his confidence and game can get back to what it was his rookie season.

Can't lie, that same confidence is what had me thinking he was going places. :smh:

I too wish him luck.

And ska, I don't remember you hating anyone man. :lol:

I thought you were a nice guy. What happened to you?

You truly are darthska nowadays spreading your hate everywhere. :lol:

Let-The-Hate-Flow-Through-You_800x800_SEPS1-1-1000x1000.jpg
Oh if you let some on here tell it, I'm a Trump-loving MAGAsexual who hates black people. And people bought into the way some people told it, people active right now.

And if I say "Anyone who knew me in person would know how ridiculous that is," then that just reinforces the aforementioned narrative because then they can tell it like, "'You don't know my heart' is exactly what a Proud Boy would say, clown." I get it.

I thought I was cool w/ a few people on here that bought the way a few people told it, so I need the constant reminder that we're not cool w/ anybody on social media, hence...

-foe

I want money and wins. But I also want playing time and a big role. I’d consider sacrificing money and wins if the situation was better for me to get my shxt off. Cuz getting paid, winning, and sitting bench is wack. Unless u like a Teague and just wanna collect checks and ring
i got zero issues with getting paid and sitting on the bench. Just pay me my monies.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom