2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! These quotes on Love are brutal. He's washed, washed
“I didn’t think Kevin Love was going to play. I wasn’t even sure he had much left to play,” Colangelo said, per Brian Windhorst of ESPN. “He reached out to us and said he was in shape and said he felt he owed us. And on the basis of that, we’re looking at someone with international experience who at one time was a heck of a rebounder and could still shoot the ball. You know, being like a 12th man on a roster.

“Well, it didn’t work out,” Colangelo continued. “He wasn’t in shape. And he was way behind as it turned out. So you move on. Call it a mistake. Call it giving someone an opportunity. Someone who had equity with us.”

Lakers going to turn Westbrook into Bruce Brown 2.0. :pimp:

I know you’re joking in part, but wasn’t the Lakers rationale for bringing in someone like Russ is to free-up LeBron to play off-ball more and conserve energy by not having to be the primary ball handler?

I know you’re joking in part, but wasn’t the Lakers rationale for bringing in someone like Russ is to free-up LeBron to play off-ball more and conserve energy by not having to be the primary ball handler?
Yep...They fell into this trap last season, and I liked the approach. Get guys to get you through the slog of the regular season (even if they aren't ideal fits), then Bron/AD will do the heavy lifting come playoff time. Didn't work out.

They're doing it again, but put all their trade chips into Westbrook. :lol:

This was a particularly bad draft week for reporters and “sources” …The only thing that happened is Westbrook to LA and that wasn’t even the move they were pushing the whole time :lol: :smh:

Media so trash, free agency gon be disgusting

My source was on point.

Woj kept trying to plug the Hield trade though for whatever reason, just showed how he continuously has no Laker sources.

This is interesting, because the the following could also be said, and would be completely ridiculous and false: "Lebron playing D like this and you all think you're gonna win the championship?"

And yet we did the year this playoff pic was taken.

-foe

Yikes! These quotes on Love are brutal. He's washed, washed

Love is washed and doesn’t seem like he’s been the greatest teammate of late, but I’m still not quite sure why Collangelo aired him out like this.

i dont hate any player because i dont know them personally

but kuzma and chris paul.....

seeing all yall on nt and twitter ride chris paul into the finals and then turn on him when he lost

1627674486641.gif

Yep...They fell into this trap last season, and I liked the approach. Get guys to get you through the slog of the regular season (even if they aren't ideal fits), then Bron/AD will do the heavy lifting come playoff time. Didn't work out.

Maybe they‘ll get it all to work. I’m still considering them a favorite going into next season with the Nets (assuming everyone is healthy, of course).

Gotta admit I’m having a little trouble imaging what the Russ/Bron together offense is going to look like. But I can’t wait to see it for real.

That movie brings back terrible childhood memories

I remember back in elementary school for last day of school teacher asked our class what movie we would like her to rent to see for the last day of school. most of us said teenage mutant ninja turtles and she made it pretty clear she was gon get that.

last day of school come and were all excited and **** and this ***** bust out with mac and me. that video cover with his ol bulbous ****ing head still haunts me til this day.

my apologies for making this the big mac and me thread
Similar situation, drama teacher asked us what movie we wanted to watch. We ended up watching Major Payne, made it to the part where he said you need to pop your titty out his mouth. Then she turned it off.

You gotta have some shooting/spacing and Russ being a willing cutter-lurker for that to work.Like, he’ll have to start off possessions at the dunker spot, or move there.

Plus Russ screening for the ball handler and rolling. Whic he’s shown he’s completely not interested in doing.

The funny part is, he used to have good cutting instincts when he first came in the league. He’s still decent at cutting on baseline drives from the perimeter. But outside of that, that’s it. And then the touch/floater game has to be there too.

Maybe they‘ll get it all to work. I’m still considering them a favorite going into next season with the Nets (assuming everyone is healthy, of course).

Gotta admit I’m having a little trouble imaging what the Russ/Bron together offense is going to look like. But I can’t wait to see it for real.
Russ+ Bron is going to be a disaster. If I’m wrong I’m wrong, I just don’t see it. AD gonna be so frustrated…

All white bricks. Off white bricks. Light tan bricks. Just hit a lick. For 50 more bricks.

Wide hips where

1627669171909.jpeg
I admire the audacity to even pose like that
Her pants must be confused everyday

First y’all blatantly ignore the vertical mass and now you intentionally ignore that the pose hides the wide hips. Y’all are Perk level with your analysis :smh:

But on a serious note, we post all these pics of yambs but have any of y’all actually dated an IG Thot? This was well before IG during the prime FB era but I did during my freshman/sophomore year so she was basically a Beta Version 1.1 IG Thot. I learned the hard way :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom