2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget that Steph didn’t play in 2016. Damn I wish he would’ve played this time around. Wild that we’ll never get to see him in an Olympics.
anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif

It's mind-boggling to me how fast some heads in here turn on players. The man said y'all know who he is right? That's Kevin Durant.

Some of us in here have literally been watching the NBA for 20 years AT LEAST. You would think dudes would know better by now. :smh:
you been gone for a while. you arent familiar with niketalk extremes. you atributed to niketalk extremes with your legendary hate towards kobe and the lakers in your younger days.

nowadays on niketalk everyone is a zodogg, dobeedo, fresh, quik, shuges, etc. you get the point. so many are just trolls who deal in niketalk extremes known as hot takers. people who live in the moment looking for congratulatory appreciation with the extreme stuff they say.

the social media is a very bad place in the hands of mad men

you’re an old head like me and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican . were too old to have that much hate in our hearts anymore

hate is a young man’s game

It takes a certain level of pretentious arrogance to clown Gobert for crying, in my opinion.

But one could make a very strong argument that America could be described as both pretentious & arrogant. #onbrand

-foe

How good do you guys think Charles Barkley could've been had he focused more on his game, eating right and exercising? I watched Charles in the Late 80s and 90s and he was amazing but his lack of dedication to the game and his fitness really limted him. He always talks about how he thought he was the best player in the game until he played MJ in 93 and I think he could've got a ring with the Suns but I wish more people would talk about his lost potential. Charles got by on talent but I think back to stories about the 84 Olympic team where Bob Knight agreed that Charles was the second best player in tryouts but he asked him to lose weight and he wouldn't do it so he got cut.

How good do you guys think Charles Barkley could've been had he focused more on his game, eating right and exercising? I watched Charles in the Late 80s and 90s and he was amazing but his lack of dedication to the game and his fitness really limted him. He always talks about how he thought he was the best player in the game until he played MJ in 93 and I think he could've got a ring with the Suns but I wish more people would talk about his lost potential. Charles got by on talent but I think back to stories about the 84 Olympic team where Bob Knight agreed that Charles was the second best player in tryouts but he asked him to lose weight and he wouldn't do it so he got cut.

it shouldn’t be a surprise that Barkley was so great directly after that dream team experience

dude is still an all time great but he would have clearly benefited from a lot of perspectives if he played in today and in today’s game

but the problems with the suns were beyond him, team had some serious injuries and really they’re more built to play today with the various skill sets

How good could Shaq have been?

It takes a certain level of pretentious arrogance to clown Gobert for crying, in my opinion.

But one could make a very strong argument that America could be described as both pretentious & arrogant. #onbrand

-foe

We already knew this based on the fact they sent a lot of B-team guys to the Olympics and were paraded as underdogs just cause Nigeria beat them two weeks ago in an exhibition :lol: LaVine’s dunk as the game was over and USA’s following celebration encapsulated America in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom