2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaVine’s dunk as the game was over and USA’s following celebration encapsulated America in a nutshell
Did you take issue w/ Lavine's dunk? 👀

I thought it was respectful in that he clearly made sure it was after time expired.

-foe

saying that in front of Charlize too

1628356724385.gif

2024 team gonna be stacked stacked.

Tatum and Book getting into their primes. Adebayo too. Zee On. Ice Tray. Ayton. Cade and Mobley. Prime Jaylen Brown and Donovan Mitchell. Starfox. Maybe Lamelo?

They'll be just FINE.
A Ball bro in the Olympics. Damb, love to see it

Morant, any of the top 5 from this rookie class, Beal, Lavine after hopefully experiencing winning in the league, potentially MAGA Porter (?), someone like Deandre Hunter or Mikal Bridges would be perfect

Nike Huarache 2K4 for me

The Kobe 4s really changed the game. I think the Kobe 4s are still the most popular shoes worn by NBA players. I owned a couple of pairs back when I used to hoop (I'm old now 👴🏿)

I've never seen anyone actually play basketball in the Jordan 11s, maybe it's just me though.

Bro it's going to be so weird 20 years from now in game shows like Jeopardy when the question is asked, "Along with Kobe & Lebron, 2 basketball players from his time, this NBA player has 3 championships and 2 gold medals."

-foe

2024 team gonna be stacked stacked.

Tatum and Book getting into their primes. Adebayo too. Zee On. Ice Tray. Ayton. Cade and Mobley. Prime Jaylen Brown and Donovan Mitchell. Starfox. Maybe Lamelo?

They'll be just FINE.

We'll see. I remember after the 2016 Olympics people said that the 2020 team might be the most stacked team ever

LeBron, KD, Curry, Klay, AD, Kawhi, Harden, Kyrie, Butler, Boogie, Wall, Draymond, etc 🤯

At the end of the day, only two out of our top 10 best players actually showed up with the Olympics. I would agree that the 2024 squad has potential to be stacked but will see who actually shows up

Bro it's going to be so weird 20 years from now in game shows like Jeopardy when the question is asked, "Along with Kobe & Lebron, 2 basketball players from his time, this NBA player has 3 championships and 2 gold medals."

-foe
thats-why-your-lame-careers-come-to-an-end-its-44722591.png

We'll see. I remember after the 2016 Olympics people said that the 2020 team might be the most stacked team ever

LeBron, KD, Curry, Klay, AD, Kawhi, Harden, Kyrie, Butler, Boogie, Wall, Draymond, etc 🤯

At the end of the day, only two out of our top 10 best players actually showed up with the Olympics. I would agree that the 2024 squad has potential to be stacked but will see who actually shows up
The diff is a lot of those players had already served 2 or more stints on the National Team between World Cup/Olympics. Can't expect these same players to devote more vacation time to this when they've already won gold 2+ times

2024 they'll be new blood and more likely players who are eager to be there plus the incumbent players who will want to defend their first gold win

The Kobe 4s really changed the game. I think the Kobe 4s are still the most popular shoes worn by NBA players. I owned a couple of pairs back when I used to hoop (I'm old now 👴🏿)

I've never seen anyone actually play basketball in the Jordan 11s, maybe it's just me though.

I did when the Jordan XIs first came out. Were very popular on the courts of the UC Santa Barbara recreation center. But I definitely didn’t see many, if any, people playing in retro editions of the 11s.

I didn’t like them for hooping. Even if I went a half size down from normal, felt like they were always slipping off my heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom