2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Maltese Revis had Luka in Alcatraz
wow.png

How good do you guys think Charles Barkley could've been had he focused more on his game, eating right and exercising? I watched Charles in the Late 80s and 90s and he was amazing but his lack of dedication to the game and his fitness really limted him. He always talks about how he thought he was the best player in the game until he played MJ in 93 and I think he could've got a ring with the Suns but I wish more people would talk about his lost potential. Charles got by on talent but I think back to stories about the 84 Olympic team where Bob Knight agreed that Charles was the second best player in tryouts but he asked him to lose weight and he wouldn't do it so he got cut.
And still, he has a decent stretch where he was the second best player in the game... As told by people close to the game. Players, coaches etc

Same could be said about Shaq and his unwillingness to stay at peak physical condition.

For all of the love these countries are getting, we could probably send the top players from Texas and medal in 2024 if they committed to building a program and continuity/chemistry

Did you take issue w/ Lavine's dunk? 👀

I thought it was respectful in that he clearly made sure it was after time expired.

-foe
I didn’t really take issue, I actually burst out laughing cause of the timing, but could definitely see it being taken the wrong way :lol:

Something something...group projects are great.

Somebody cue up that Klay Thompson pic

I'm mad they keep putting those "Big Pennies" in their mouthes as if we aren't in the most highly germ conscious era in recent world history.

Better off kissing a dog in the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom