2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAT wild for this man :lol:

C5AA30F4-59DC-4D9A-8FD1-3FF2C8FA97AE.jpeg

How many games has Stewie lost since she's been in the league?? I assume the # is probably closer to like 40-50. I mean she lost what, like 3 or 4 games in college. Probably something similar in the games she started in HS

I'll admit that Kuzma was put in a tough spot. Imagine going from having a permanent green light on a tanking team to all of a sudden having to find a roll on a LeBron James led title contender. It would be tough on any young player and I respect him for adjusting and contributing to a title team.

That being said, it's laughable that he thinks the Lakers were holding him back. There were times last season when The Lakers were begging for anyone not named LeBron or AD to score and he wasn't able to step up. The averaged over 30 mpg when was given ample opportunity. He's just not that guy
Dude is 26 . He is what he is at this point.

I'll admit that Kuzma was put in a tough spot. Imagine going from having a permanent green light on a tanking team to all of a sudden having to find a roll on a LeBron James led title contender. It would be tough on any young player and I respect him for adjusting and contributing to a title team.

That being said, it's laughable that he thinks the Lakers were holding him back. There were times last season when The Lakers were begging for anyone not named LeBron or AD to score and he wasn't able to step up. The averaged over 30 mpg when was given ample opportunity. He's just not that guy

Kuz has no one to blame but himself.

It says everything when THT finessed his way past Kuz to be the one remaining on the team. Bc if we're being honest, I PERSONALLY don't think THT has a better skill set than Kuzma.

But once Bron stamped THT, that's when everybody suddenly hopped aboard the THT hype train.

No way Kuz was supposed to let that happen.

She’s greater than anyone who has ever existed .

This is just MEYE opinion, you can have a different opinion.

Yea, you don't believe that but cool.

How many games has Stewie lost since she's been in the league?? I assume the # is probably closer to like 40-50. I mean she lost what, like 3 or 4 games in college. Probably something similar in the games she started in HS

I don't know the exact number, but the Storm have lost 54 games in the seasons she's actually played (she missed 2019). She missed two games last season, so let's just call it anywhere from 52-54 losses. However, 37 of those losses came in her first two seasons.

They kept focusing on Megan Rapinoe. Were any of the men's team there?

Was dope when the men's team was popping up randomly to support the various women's events at past Olympics. Swimming, beach volleyball, basketball....

gettyimages-82369588-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-83063723-2048x2048.jpg
Probably not. Comradery just not the same in these games with the regulations and whatnot. Sucks. Hopefully 2024 can be on point with everything.

i think she played in the chinese league a few yrs back before russia. don't think her squad was too good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom