2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you have the level of wealth he does you will.

I'm not close to his level of wealth but I understand leaving a lot of money on the table for piece of mind. Especially once you have kids

I get that. But I’m on dame time. Run me all mines. They going to have to trade me

Didn’t pay much attention to the Bulls last season, how did Patrick Williams look?
didn’t look comfortable shooting 3s but didn’t look bad overall. He’s super young. Probably not going to get the freedom to get loose with then vets though.

He looked like he can be a solid role player moving forward. Once he gets more consistent I can see him being a prime Otto Porter so even being what Mikal Bridges was last year is not out of the question.

Consistency was an issue but that’s expected for all rookies.

I actually think having playmakers like Lonzo and DeRozan (to an extent) will help him.

Didn't someone in here say that Presti really hates doing buyouts?

So I guess it makes sense that he had to give up so much.

Either that or fade into Bolivian in OKC (in Kemba's mind).

mid you pay Kemba this year, does that count on the salary? If so, I think OKC was trying to reach the salary floor so this may benefit them lol

It is being physically made by the same manufacturing company that was making the Spalding game ball, and using the same leather, so it should be very similar

The major changes seem to be just adding pebbling on the logos, and the channels might be a little wider

Thanks bro

:lol:

you turning down being the richest man in the state?

I'm not rich at all and if I'm keeping it a buck Dallas is mid for a young black millionaire.

So OKC be gotta levels of magnitude worse lifestyle wise

I'm leaving them 4Ms on the table and not thinking twice plus dude probably can legitimately get some of that back in New York in endorsements.

It was probably me that said that. :lol:

Presti typically doesn't do buy-outs, but probably thought he extracted enough first round picks and just did Kemba a favor negotiating a buy-out.

If you think about it, Kemba was in a really crappy situation in OKC. Either you give up tons of money on your deal or the thunder will hold you hostage by not allowing you to play.

I realize that being paid tens of millions of dollars to not work is a dream to most people but it's a nightmare to a competitive, high level athlete.

If you think about it, Kemba was in a really crappy situation in OKC. Either you give up tons of money on your deal or the thunder will hold you hostage by not allowing you to play.

I realize that being paid tens of millions of dollars to not work is a dream to most people but it's a nightmare to a competitive, high level athlete.

Dude knows his knees are a ticking time bomb and wants to compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom