2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA Offseason has officially kicked off!!
Good enough for me.

This is what they wanted us to see. Peep the extended version

ben-simmons-brick.gif

OKC's coach and SGA already too good to be a true dumpster fire.

Unless they get funny with playing time again they'll never be inline to get a top 3 pick again.

Is Perk really connected like that to get the inside info, serious question

I'd say so. As already stated, he's Klutch all the way. :lol:

It's also been pointed out how tightknit these dudes are. Him and KD patched things up and that shout out from Draymond was them just messing with Perk imo.

PJ Tucker also came on the show and thanked Perk for not releasing the news that he was headed to Milwaukee bc PJ said Perk was one of the first he told.

I'm sure some players don't like him but he clearly has enough clout with the important ones.

I used to think like this till I smartened up. Would rather get 20 mil or get a book that teaches you how to make 21 mil?

Matter fact, I’d rather you take 20 mil from me than give me 20 mil. It’ll just make me grind harder
I feel you but this lowkey kinda dumb when you could be having Dinner with Jay-Z. That's the right answer

If you think about it, Kemba was in a really crappy situation in OKC. Either you give up tons of money on your deal or the thunder will hold you hostage by not allowing you to play.

I realize that being paid tens of millions of dollars to not work is a dream to most people but it's a nightmare to a competitive, high level athlete.
The Thunder had no ill intent with Kemba. He was going to be able to (hopefully) play and rehab his value around the league and then he would have been traded for picks and more bad salary rehab projects (like Horford just was). Presti even goes out of his way to trade guys to where they want to go. I bet we see a Kevin Love or a Porzingi trade soon

Also, given he got all but 4m of the money back I guess it's not a bad deal for him he didn't leave too much on the table. He could have given it a chance though, if he was healthy, him and SGA would have been something.

The goal for OKC is to be in the top 10 mix and have the league bless em with the ping pong ball …They’ll be picking top 3 in one of these upcoming drafts
Silver/Stern don't even **** with us like that though. We never got a sketchy, storyline rigged pick. Cleveland got 1 for losing Bron. Minnesota got one for losing Love. N.O got one with the new ownership. We lost 3 mvps, can we got a #1 pick in a good year sir? ***** put us 6th, right in a place where Presti could have leeway to do something dumb again because he's the smartest man in the room. Always drafting ****** without hoopmixtapes

Silver don't even **** with us like that though. We never got a sketchy, storyline rigged pick. Cleveland got 1 for losing Bron. Minnesota got one for losing Love. N.O got one with the new ownership. We lost 3 mvps, can we got a #1 pick in a good year sir? ***** put us 6th, right in a place where Presti could have leeway to do something dumb again because he's the smartest man in the room. Always drafting ****** without hoopmixtapes
Naw the league office def invested in having star power in that market …OKC and N.O always gon get a lil push if/when they need it due to the NBA forcing teams there, don’t want it to look too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom