2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
236413315_10160013667938643_8809345804445522990_n.jpg
Top 3, for sure.

What are Tyreke Evans and OJ Mayo saying these days?

They can’t get on a summer league squad with Faried & Beas?

I just don't think Suggs is a good enough shooter to peg him as a bonafide star. Could he really improve upon it, absolutely. I really like him a lot. Not really buying him being some completely different level of prospect though.

Barnes isn't a good shooter, but he also isn't a non-shooter. He's significantly more valuable defensively than Suggs because of his size and versatility. Better rebounder. Same level passer. To me, he's Ben Simmons-ish, but with a willingness to shoot and more competitive "fire" for lack of a better term.

Same tier to me.

What are Tyreke Evans and OJ Mayo saying these days?

They can’t get on a summer league squad with Faried & Beas?
Don’t think they both been cleared from their dope suspensions so probly can’t be on any type of NBA team

Idk bout Reke but OJ super washed anyway

Don’t think they both been cleared from their dope suspensions so probly can’t be on any type of NBA team

Idk bout Reke but OJ super washed anyway
Yeah, from what I last read was OJ was banned indefinitely and Tyreke has to request to be re-eligible? I saw a workout video of him on IG a couple of weeks back. So who knows. Maybe he will come back for one last run?>

Did they ever reveal what drug led to his ban?

Yeah, from what I last read was OJ was banned indefinitely and Tyreke has to request to be re-eligible? I saw a workout video of him on IG a couple of weeks back. So who knows. Maybe he will come back for one last run?>

Just said it was on the "drugs of abuse" list. Coke, opiates, amphetamines, LSD, a few more things on there I think like heroin. But never confirmed which it was from what I know.

They never release the details, but any info that comes out with these drug bans usually involve coke or the opioid family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom