2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m like 10 min from DTLA so it’s not too bad. It’s basically Little Messico over here so the birria trucks on every corner are a plus but other than that, I’m not gonna be doing a damn thing here. I’m already looking forward to moving west :lol:
Lil culture shock in your own city, that’s how you know it’s too many ppl :lol: , shout out the East LA homies tho n stay safe

I feel you cuz I will NEVER live in West Baltimore…I don’t even cross Howard and north these days, that **** is a disaster over there :smh:

Fambily, why are you doing me like this? :lol:

I actually wouldn’t mind living in PV, Hermosa, or Manhattan Beach. I worked in Torrance for 6 years and it’s not a bad place to live either.

But my girl and I just copped a house in East LA. Had to change my wardrobe to fit in with the locals. Closet consists of a lot of raiders gear, ben Davis, dickies, cortez, and flannels
Just throw one of these on

download.jpg

If this is a high school court and I could shoot from the left-wing, then I'm taking the three

If it's an NBA court, then I'm definitely leaving the 3-pointer short, so I'm taking the free throw
You an Econ guy and bypassing the Milly? UNLV slippin

Speak on the Vegas real estate too if you can…one of my best joints out there, I could give up cheating just for her if she stop being a bottle girl :lol: :smh:

Fambily, why are you doing me like this? :lol:

I actually wouldn’t mind living in PV, Hermosa, or Manhattan Beach. I worked in Torrance for 6 years and it’s not a bad place to live either.

But my girl and I just copped a house in East LA. Had to change my wardrobe to fit in with the locals. Closet consists of a lot of raiders gear, ben Davis, dickies, cortez, and flannels
on this side too mane
youll need this coaches jacket too tho
Hardcore Longshore - Home | Facebook

geno90221 geno90221

Reactions: HIM
You an Econ guy and bypassing the Milly? UNLV slippin

Speak on the Vegas real estate too if you can…one of my best joints out there, I could give up cheating just for her if she stop being a bottle girl :lol: :smh:
-I am using my Econ though. Expected value famb.

Take the expected payout multiple it multiply it by the probability of making it

Lay-up: $1000*.99 (99%)= $999
Free throw: $50,000*.80 (80%)= $40,000
High School 3-pt: $100,000*.5 (50%)= $50,000
NBA 3pt: $100,000*.1 (10%)= $10,000
Half Court: $1,000,000*.01 (1%)= $10,000

I think a wide-open HS three from the elbow is the longest shot I got a good chance at making. Launching from half-court is like hoping I hit on a scratcher. It is more luck than a skill shot.

Only thing slipping at UNLV is the dismay campus Wi-Fi, b.

-Bottle girl money is insane in Vegas. In the right spot, girls pulling in 6 figures for the year easy. But yeah, dudes be all over them.

I know some women that stay in the gym and doing everything they can to hold onto their looks into their 30s so they can keep cashing out.

They had a couple of bottle girls in the last college class I ever taught. Thank god I was hired when I had already turned into a mature adult. Because if I was still in savage mode like I was in my 20s, I was throwing away my whole career for one of them. Me every day they walked into class...
kawhi-leonard-smile.gif

Can we keep today Bron free and just keep talking bout real estate and California? :lol:
Tomorrow will mark the 1 year of buying the condo near the water. Still dunno how I managed to pull it off considering how fast lil condo's were going at that moment and even now. On top of that the amount I paid was absurdly low

The value that its at now is unreal in such a short amount of time. Almost tempted to just sell the **** and cash out :smh: :lol:

Did I ever tell you about the time me and Jay Rock had 3 bad ones in the projects?

I had Cubana Lust on all 4s

I’m a living legend
Whoa, haven't seen that girl name in ages. What happened to her? She used to be on Worldstar weekly..

Also did expected value to get to my decision.
84D25F8A-DAE6-459D-BF62-6EEE5901D625.jpeg

I posted in my group chat and everyone thinks I'm tripping for the 5% on the half court shot.

80% for a free throw is nuts... RustyShackleford RustyShackleford thinks he can hoop
You are tripping with thinking you can make 5% of half-court shots

And I won a couple of Five-Star free-throw shooting contests back in the day (ok I won one, and lost one in sudden death). 80% is me being humble

Fam i can make more thab 1 out of 20 half court shots. I used to shoot them backwards over heard from 3/4 and hit about 1 out of 6 or 7 which is 14.3-16.6%. Someobe start a thread, we'll crowdfund some cash prizes, get out there with our cell phones and gimbals at some gym or court and put some proof to all this talk. Not me though, I'm shy. I'll handle the moneys. Paypal to [email protected] for entry

This is gonna become the new "I could score on Iguodala".

Guy said 50% from three like he's Steph Curry
I know I ain't Curry, that is why I don't want to shoot on an NBA court. I would airball that ****, easy

But on an HS court, from the left wing, wide-open shot, I am confident I can make that. That was how I ate back in the day

I used to terrorize them international students from the UNLV Engineering department during open runs up at UNLV's gym. Had my name ringing in through dem Sri Lankan streets

Last edited:
-I am using my Econ though. Expected value famb.

Take the expected payout multiple it multiply it by the probability of making it

Lay-up: $1000*.99 (99%)= $999
Free throw: $50,000*.80 (80%)= $40,000
High School 3-pt: $100,000*.5 (50%)= $50,000
NBA 3pt: $100,000*.1 (10%)= $10,000
Half Court: $1,000,000*.01 (1%)= $10,000

I think a wide-open HS three from the elbow is the longest shot I got a good chance at making. Launching from half-court is like hoping I hit on a scratcher. It is more luck than a skill shot.

Only thing slipping at UNLV is the dismay campus Wi-Fi, b.

-Bottle girl money is insane in Vegas. In the right spot, girls pulling in 6 figures for the year easy. But yeah, dudes be all over them.

I know some women that stay in the gym and doing everything they can to hold onto their looks into their 30s so they can keep cashing out.

They had a couple of bottle girls in the last college class I ever taught. Thank god I was hired when I had already turned into a mature adult. Because if I was still in savage mode like I was in my 20s, I was throwing away my whole career for one of them. Me every day they walked into class...
kawhi-leonard-smile.gif

Looks just like Baron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom