2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a lil homework myself to decide on the FT

506A7D68-0FF4-4E67-BEC9-4081B9D73351.jpeg

Ya’ll better account the pressure into those shots. Everytime it’s a 1 possession game and the opponent is intentional fouling best believe i’m bricking at least 1 of the 2.

Free throws are the hardest cause you have a ritual there and **** you could tighten up. 3’s are a little easier since there’s less time to think you just catch and shoot. Heck if it’s free throws i might just do a dribble pull up or shoot a floater from there.

Oscar Robertson isn't very bright. The more he talks the more it becomes apparent.

I realized A couple of years ago that many current and former players have fan level understandings of the game in some regards. It's why so many players love Russell Westbrook (I love his mentality, he brings it every night, he's a dog). They don't seem to care that he shoots horrendous percentages, it's all about mentality. A lot of players love the "1 on 5" stuff that Kobe used to do (and Westbrook still does) regardless of the results.

I realized A couple of years ago that many current and former players have fan level understandings of the game in some regards. It's why so many players love Russell Westbrook (I love his mentality, he brings it every night, he's a dog). They don't seem to care that he shoots horrendous percentages, it's all about mentality. A lot of players love the "1 on 5" stuff that Kobe used to do (and Westbrook still does) regardless of the results.

The game is constantly evolving and they always think the era they played in was “real basketball” compared to what comes after them and refuse to acknowledge the growth of the game

Why is ESPN getting rid of the Jump? I totally understand not moving forward with Rachel Nichols but I actually enjoyed "the Jump". Was it getting low ratings?

Why is ESPN getting rid of the Jump? I totally understand not moving forward with Rachel Nichols but I actually enjoyed "the Jump". Was it getting low ratings?

I think The Jump was basically Rachel Nichols ' show. I'm sure they're replace it with something similar, just with a different name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom