2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused on him being confused. What value did you bring to the Lakers again? :smh:

Being a mentor for the young fellas and veteran leadership which is highly valued in general and I guess by NT too. Just read the reactions in here to the Heat bringing Udonis Hadley back.

Just shut-up and dribble.

C’mon, man. There was evidence posted on the last page, quotes straight from Melo’s mouth at the time of the trade, that completely contradict what he said about having his back put up against the wall.THIS is not that. As a matter of fact, ignoring that he’s straight up lying is something that the “Just shut up and dribble” crowd would do.

I always say this but whether you’re an NBA player or a NTer, I don’t know why folks think they can get away with re-writing history in this day and age when there is a record of almost everything you say/do :smh: :lol:

Screenshot_20210827-064752_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210827-064758_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210827-064803_Instagram.jpg

😂😂😂

Carmelo is really trying to rewrite history now. What the heck is he talking about? He took the first thing smoking out of Denver

I remember him saying the same thing back then, management was going to let go of the veterans and re-tool with youth.

But I also think he just wanted to get to New York and this was his opportunity while getting the extension before the lockout too.

Knicks might as well put Noah on the bench as a development coach. He’s still on payroll.

The way rosters turnover in the NBA these days, this isn't suprising at all. 4 is actually more than I would have expected.

Now that Pat Bev got traded, I don't think there's anyone currently on the Clippers who was currently on the team in 2018.
Not sure you read the post right? It said 4 teammates from the Suns 2018 squad are on an NBA roster, that seems super low imo

memba when the reporter told Melo that he was traded to the nets :rofl:

melo has had a bunch of random funny moments in his career

This **** had me dying lol
JR called for traveling and then annoyed Melo was in his way :lol:
1630068504265.gif

but I didn’t know til just now when I googled it that melo actually lost consciousness when he laid down. Still funny tho lol. Refs were reckless for letting play continue

Probably wants to build his own footprint with NBA content now that he oversees it

A part of me suspects much of this is due to how the media is being handled by modern day NBA players. Many of the older journalists and media personnel have been vocal about feeling "left out" of intel. Many of these athletes now have their own platform, and aren't motivated to help these old timers out. I have a sense there's going to be some kind structural which takes present developments into consideration.

His reasoning for leaving Denver makes sense but i guess yall know more about the details of his career than he does :lol:

You're not new here. You should know by now, NT NBA threads are filled with Gods who know all and can never do or say any wrong.

It's weird Melo is saying two completely different things more than 10 years after the fact.

It doesn't add up and if that was the case why not just say that in the first place. He took a lot of heat for Denver if that's the case and he really didn't have too.

Melo revisionist on full tilt. We also forget that Lala was trying to get her acting career poppin around tha my time also. She got a reality show with VH1 from the trade. Nice try Melo.

but I’ll give him this. I genuinely believed he wanted to win in Denver and then ripping that team apart was dumb. The following season in ‘10 they got knocked out in the first round by Utah and the interim at the time Adrian Dantley looked way in over his head. Hasn’t coached since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom