2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The surprising part of whatever happened to Fultz in Philly is how the team and his people been able to totally keep it under wraps…Not 1 leak or any info bout it
I don’t think anyone in the 6ers org even knows. Just Markelle and his inner circle. But who knows on that too

Worth a watch when you have the time.

You gotta give us some sort of synopsis if you’re gonna post a one hour video about luc longley 😂

It's undoubtedly a breach of his fiduciary duty if in-fact true. Tough lawsuit to win though without some of these teams actually coming forward themselves, which probably isn't happening.

Never underestimate the power of racism and "old boys club" patriarchy. Do I think this'll go through full litigation? Hell naw. But it will be settled, because ain't no one got time for that.

Never underestimate the power of racism and "old boys club" patriarchy. Do I think this'll go through full litigation? Hell naw. But it will be settled, because ain't no one got time for that.
If I'm Klutch, I'm trying to use this to my advantage. Paint the picture that this is a concerted effort by the old boys club to try to put the up-start, new, successful, black-owned sports agency "in its place" due to jealousy and racism.

It could get ugly for everyone if it all gets too far, which is why, as you said, it will get settled.

If I'm Klutch, I'm trying to use this to my advantage. Paint the picture that this is a concerted effort by the old boys club to try to put the up-start, new, successful, black-owned sports agency "in its place" due to jealousy and racism.

It could get ugly for everyone if it all gets too far, which is why, as you said, it will get settled.

It'll be a bad look for everyone involved, especially Klutch. Considering this sort of stuff doesn't happen too often, or at least isn't reported often. It's all heasay at that point, and you think these teams enjoy working with Rich Paul? He's stifling the crap out these GM's. They'll easily go after his head, if they get presented the chance.

Hell, these NBA teams already have working relationships with these older dudes anyway. They'll do whatever it takes to bring back the old paradigm before Klutch came along. And once you get labeled as an agent who doesn't carry out his/her/their fiduciary duty and/or obligation to their clients, it's a wrap. May as well really go to law school and do something with that JD 🤣

I must be the only one alive that likes Derrick Jones game :lol:. He puts crazy ball pressure on guards. And gets a lot of steals/deflections plus is a good off ball cutter.

He’s below average as a shooter, but he can hit some.
I don't love that he basically hasn't been able to play in the playoffs these past 2 seasons. Especially on this past Blazers team which was terrible defensively.

He plays with energy and is still somewhat young though.

The Cavs need to put K Love out of his misery. His defense on that last Curry play in the 2016 finals will always be appreciated, but he should’ve been gone for sure after that inbound play where he purposefully gave up

1630084731206.gif

Nate, Cuffs and NickMaz know the deal but imma let y’all tell it.

I was making the opposite point as you :lol:

Market for Love even off a buyout has to be pretty small since he’s washed and hasn’t exactly been a great locker room guy in recent years. On the other hand, it
be a pretty low risk pick up for a vet dominant playoff team.

Blazers, maybe.

Definitely would fit well with the Lakers team current profile and would get to read reunite with fellow Bruin Russ.

Nets because Nets.

I’d rather have the Clippers bring Boogie back than sign Love.

Imagine if someone did this today, especially someone the media already didn't like like a Westbrook. You're up 8 bro with just seconds left, no shot clock and you shoot anyways to get 60. Someone from the other team should meet you in the locker room with the hands, instead the Hawks are all celebrating like they're fans who bought tickets when Bird hit his last couple shots

Imagine someone drops 60 on you... you attempt to throw hands because you feel disrespected.... and get beat up to add to the embarrassment. :lol: :lol:

heck nall bro

It would be and arguably a breach of his fiduciary duty to Noel as an agent, but to prevail in the lawsuit (if it goes to court, which it won't), Nerlens will have to prove that actually was the case with evidence other than just hearsay stories from third-parties. I'm sure the Klutch camp is going to outright deny the allegations Nerlens made in his complaint and force him to prove all of it.
I’m just surprised that people are jumping to the conclusion this is untrue. Maybe we haven’t heard from Brett Brown or whomever directly yet, but that allegation is credible and very serious. Maybe we won’t, but the process just started.

I must be the only one alive that likes Derrick Jones game :lol:. He puts crazy ball pressure on guards. And gets a lot of steals/deflections plus is a good off ball cutter.

He’s below average as a shooter, but he can hit some.

Corey Brewer 2.0. (Minus the shooting)

Them Tayshaun Prince built dudes always gone have work :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Posting this for antidope antidope especially - Ros repping early financial literacy :nthat: :

Super important man. Coupling with the agent talk, financial literacy and all of its subsectors are the biggest example of this.

I wouldn't have a clue about how to manage my finances if I didn't work at a bank. None of this was information I sought out on my own. I had to know it. And it's by design that it's this way cause it's an easily fixable thing.

But "rich people" can't exist without "poorer people".

Why are humans the only species that pays to live on Earth? How is that advanced? Simply beinag live has a tax associated to it. You don't see giraffes doing that. It's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom