2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washed? Ehhhh that's a bit much. His role was diminished because of Lue's rotation. Same as Rondo, son still got it, but Lue's rotation on some ether ****.

He wasn’t much good in Atlanta either. He can still play so maybe washed isn’t the exact term, but he’s definitely on the downside.

point is the clippers didn’t miss him but trading him.

I appreciate Rondo for allowing us to get rid of Lou. And being so trash that reggie and Mann were able to get more minutes. Hopefully he can turn around that first round exit team and make a deep run

ESPN is just trolling

1350F090-4FB6-47CE-A8DA-4ADDCEC81D0F.jpeg

I appreciate Rondo for allowing us to get rid of Lou. And being so trash that reggie and Mann were able to get more minutes. Hopefully he can turn around that first round exit team and make a deep run
Lou was leaving anyway he was a FA
Y’all idiots actually traded a pick also for Rondo
Lmao

Lou Will is a small-ish volume scorer. He can still get buckets, but when it comes to the playoffs most good coaches are going to find a way to make his defensive limitations outweigh whatever he can provide on offense.

JaLou Crawlliams is gonna be another guy who gets brought up as a guy “who should be on an NBA team” whenever a bench player has a bad game.

What are the odds KAT is a Knick by trade deadline? I don’t think he’s built to be THE guy but this team just needs more help. They can put together a decent trade package with some of the youts.

Not necessarily my 1st choice, but a starting lineup of Walker, RJ, Fournier,Juju, & KAT seems formidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom