2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds KAT is a Knick by trade deadline? I don’t think he’s built to be THE guy but this team just needs more help. They can put together a decent trade package with some of the youts.

Not necessarily my 1st choice, but a starting lineup of Walker, RJ, Fournier,Juju, & KAT seems formidable.
KAT and Thibbs is a non-starter.

But if it was, the Knicks are going to have to give up the entire farm for him.

Am I crazy for thinking the Warriors are offering the MLE to entice Collison to come out of retirement? Backup PG is the biggest hole for the Warriors.

If Chris’s Is health, and they somehow retain him….this makes sense.

But this isn’t the Jerry west dubs…so who knows.

What are the odds KAT is a Knick by trade deadline? I don’t think he’s built to be THE guy but this team just needs more help. They can put together a decent trade package with some of the youts.

Not necessarily my 1st choice, but a starting lineup of Walker, RJ, Fournier,Juju, & KAT seems formidable.
So the Knicks are getting KAT, who has 3 years left on his deal, for basically nothing?

Come on :lol:

You think you getting KAT for all those beige lottery picks you got in recent years?

Thibbs has said he’s not opposed to working with him again. KAT also comes home. He’s a young vet now. He should be seeing things different.

Ok maybe not this year, but soon enough. Tradable contracts & youth this thread sorely undervalues. Throw them a slew of picks while they have them.

1630358987564.png

Ok maybe not this year, but soon enough. Tradable contracts & youth this thread sorely undervalues. Throw them a slew of picks while they have them.

What are the traceable contracts and who is the undervalued youth that would allow the Knicks to get KAT while retaining Kemba, RJ, Don’t Google Me and JuJu :lol:

They’ve been married almost 20 years. He’s just ready to trade her in for the new model

I met Darren a few months back at Ethika, he was working out with some senior highschool recruits and D1 hoopers, son had some flashes but was getting worked.
Am I crazy for thinking the Warriors are offering the MLE to entice Collison to come out of retirement? Backup PG is the biggest hole for the Warriors.
I met DC at Ethika last year and he was working out a few HS seniors and D1 players, son still had the jumper, but was getting worked on d.

Still think it’s wild that the nba will do the 75 best players of all time for the 75th anniversary this year and the Lakers might have 5 of em on the roster

Still think it’s wild that the nba will do the 75 best players of all time for the 75th anniversary this year and the Lakers might have 5 of em on the roster

Are they just adding 25 to the original 50 greatest? Cause I think only Bron and probably Dwert make it if that's the case. Russ with a shot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom