2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1630358987564.png

Just like his dad Don Trump. Cuban voted for our President Emeritus.

Some slight to moderate tweaking of pieces to the puzzle. Knicks have hit on more draft picks then not recently & have a real coach now :emoji_heart_eyes: .

I also have a stupid amount of faith in this 2021 draft crop. Knicks have solidified the point guard spot finally so they can address other areas.

Also too lazy to make a realgm account.

GM thread?

71 pages back. :sick:

Am I the only idiot here that actually tries to read through every single page? :lol:

I feel like there's maybe just a handful of people in here like that.

See y'all in 2 weeks. :ohwell:
All the time my boy lol. Especially game night if I'm not watching live. I like seeing everybody's early takes. You aren't really missing anything now tho, off season, every page ain't necessary

Are they just adding 25 to the original 50 greatest? Cause I think only Bron and probably Dwert make it if that's the case. Russ with a shot as well.

Not 100% sure yeah I think they’re keeping the OG 50 and just adding 25 more players. Players from the last 25 years to be added should include:

Of course Kobe & Lebron.
Speculating on: Dwight, Carmelo, Russ & AD

Other Locks will probably be:
Dirk
Duncan
KG
KD
Curry
Kidd
Harden
Nash
Giannis
Wade
AI
Kawhi
Cp3
TMac?

Dominique Wilkins got snubbed last time so he’ll probably be included this time.

That’s already 21 players :lol:

And by seasons and it'll be 61-62

Saw a similar tweet the other day. Here’s the full list of this squads accomplishments:

I think the 11 championships is impressive due to the fact they didn’t get them together all together (for example: Klay, Steph, Draymond all have 9 rings but they came in a 4-year span). This team has Rondo in 08, Ariza in 10, Bron’s Miami/Cle rings, all the players from Bubble.

Kobe and curry top 10 ever gang. Here for ittttt

Who do they have deciding tho?? Same bums that vote MVP?

If Bron isn’t number #1 the whole list is invalid.
Kobe and curry top 10 ever gang. Here for ittttt

Who do they have deciding tho?? Same bums that vote MVP?

Not sure who’s voting but I’m pretty sure they won’t number the players in some order. Either you’re in or out.

Shaq was the newest/youngest player to make the top 50 when it happened 25 years ago. I wonder who the youngest will be this time.

Luka is a couple of years too early otherwise he’d be it.

Saw a similar tweet the other day. Here’s the full list of this squads accomplishments:

I think the 11 championships is impressive due to the fact they didn’t get them together all together (for example: Klay, Steph, Draymond all have 9 rings but they came in a 4-year span). This team has Rondo in 08, Ariza in 10, Bron’s Miami/Cle rings, all the players from Bubble.

Bet, no excuses. Should be clear favorites to win. I don't wanna hear ****. I'm deaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom