2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who’s voting but I’m pretty sure they won’t number the players in some order. Either you’re in or out.
.........you know it'll be numbered bro. Even if it's not numbered...it'll be numbered....lol.

Unless they just through them all in together like a bowl of chips.

Dolph Schayes gonna have to sit this one out
camby.png
1630365232524.png

that's better than guys like melo, right?

.........you know it'll be numbered bro. Even if it's not numbered...it'll be numbered....lol.

Unless they just through them all in together like a bowl of chips.

Wut? They didn't number the OG top 50. They just went randomly by position group. The NBA isn't going to tarnish its celebration of the game by having a numbered list.

Not sure who’s voting but I’m pretty sure they won’t number the players in some order. Either you’re in or out.

Shaq was the newest/youngest player to make the top 50 when it happened 25 years ago. I wonder who the youngest will be this time.

Luka is a couple of years too early otherwise he’d be it.
wasn't it a committe of media, team officials, and former players that did the first list?

If Bron isn’t number #1 the whole list is invalid.
Lamelo should be in the top 75 too.

I thought you were serious about Bron being #1 then after the second post, I knew you were trolling. If
ron would be 3-5 which is a very big accomplishment.

Bet, no excuses. Should be clear favorites to win. I don't wanna hear ****. I'm deaf.

Past accomplishments have no bearing on results in the present. This is one of the oldest teams by average age in league history. It will be intriguing to to see who bounces between “old and washed” and “stacked the deck” and vice versa this season.

You could flip this the other way too.
Besides dribbling, finishing below the rim and maybe the midrange, what does kyrie do better than Steph?
Steph a better finisher than Kyrie too, Kyrie just flashier
Bron coming back completely changed the perception of Kyrie
The amount of people I've seen say Kyrie Andrew Irving is the most skilled player of all time is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom