2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
.........you know it'll be numbered bro. Even if it's not numbered...it'll be numbered....lol.

Unless they just through them all in together like a bowl of chips.
TNT or ESPN will definitely take advantage of the content.

I did a quick search online and as I expected, the Top 50 list was given in alphabetical order by last name so I imagine the Top 75 list will be the same. Meaning that each media outlet will have their own interpretation of how it should be ordered. I can already see ESPN/First Take having daily drops (75-50, 50-30, 30-20, etc.) and debates about their ordered list :lol:

I did a quick search online and as I expected, the Top 50 list was given in alphabetical order by last name so I imagine the Top 75 list will be the same. Meaning that each media outlet will have their own interpretation of how it should be ordered. I can already see ESPN/First Take having daily drops (75-50, 50-30, 30-20, etc.) and debates about their ordered list :lol:
Oh dang....James will be over Jordan

But Bryant and Curry thoooooo 😍😍😍

And another thing, people don't outright say Kyrie is better, they instead say he's more "skilled" like wtf does that mean?

All these people he's supposedly more skilled than have way more individual and even team accomplishments than him.

He's never come close to an MVP award and if Bron didn't go back to the Cavs he would've never sniffed a ring either.

He's an unabashedly 1 dimensional player whose teams do just as well or even better when he's not on the court doing that 1 dimensional thing.

Which is a ******* lot btw between injuries or just not wanting to play for whatever reason.

Better than Steph? He's not even better than Russ!

YES I'M CLOSE!

I thought you were serious about Bron being #1 then after the second post, I knew you were trolling. If
ron would be 3-5 which is a very big accomplishment.

Past accomplishments have no bearing on results in the present. This is one of the oldest teams by average age in league history. It will be intriguing to to see who bounces between “old and washed” and “stacked the deck” and vice versa this season.

First post I was serious.

2nd post halfway serious halfway joking.

You could flip this the other way too.
Besides dribbling, finishing below the rim and maybe the midrange, what does kyrie do better than Steph?

Outside of more creative dribbling moves, none of these are statistically true.

And this is why I still tell y’all Steph is still underrated. he’s still being compared to Kyrie, dame and Cp3.

And they can’t do what he can do.

People just can’t give my boy Steph his proper respect

Draymond stay crossing the line and never tried Steph. Meanwhile Kyrie getting hands put on him by Dion Waiters smh.
Wait whut? I knew they didn’t get along but I didn’t know Dion put hands to Ky.

Numbered list debates…should I weigh in?

1496DCB5-23EC-41DF-A13E-91E56453D195.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom