2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the lulz, we need Morey to team Doc Rivers, Seth Curry and Paul George.

tradenba-snap-1630444553261.png

It does hurt Philly in trying to make a trade because basically everybody that signed these new deals isn't eligible until Dec 15th to be traded and Ben has a significant salary number to match. I don't think the Warriors actually want him from the reports and until Dame actually asks out the Blazers are off the table. Training camp is in a month, I don't think it's tenable to allow this to drag out to the season, word to Harden but their options aren't really great right now.
I'd honestly just ship his *** to Cowtown, could probably fleece the Kings with how terrible their front office is.

So what are their options to get him out before training camp or opening night? I recall putting out feelers for a Kings package (Halliburton, Buddy and Bagley III) and the sentiment was a mix of Fox or Bust, that’s too much for Benjamin and that it would crowd the backcourt. Well if you have to give up Maxey, it would solve the last two problems and you could even it out with picks/swaps.

So what are their options to get him out before training camp or opening night? I recall putting out feelers for a Kings package (Halliburton, Buddy and Bagley III) and the sentiment was a mix of Fox or Bust, that’s too much for Benjamin and that it would crowd the backcourt. Well if you have to give up Maxey, it would solve the last two problems and you could even it out with picks/swaps.
If Maxey gone then Dame or bust.

Warriors: Wiggins/Wiseman
Kings: Fox/filler or Buddy/ Haliburton/filler
Blazers: Dame should he ask out.

Don't really see anybody else able to be in the mix before the season opens.

Buddy and bagely for Simmons is fair no picks included . Marvin can still improve or u can trade him . Buddy fits the team perfect

I think Minnesota and San Antonio are the darkhorses, but they don't have the blue chippers that Morey wants.

Chicago was the ideal trade partner before their free agency moves and LaVine signing with Klutch.

Is Ben even better than Fox? I don’t see why Sac would make That move
Yup I would keep Fox over Ben…But Simmons has a “name” and all star rep, something the Kings haven’t had in a min so I can see them making that swap from a business and attention (good or bad) perspective

A444E657-2756-4C90-9419-505C2536425B.jpeg
01867BF8-203B-4178-AFBF-597A76DAE048.jpeg
Philly prolly has to come up off more for Dame so multiple picks from them or more youts. Portland should get at least 4 picks out of it. Everyone else gets to win now, except the Knicks 😉.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom