2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I had no idea either. I really wasn't knowing what was going on, until someone in the office told my ish looked jacked. I thought it was just bad genes or something, but when I started looking at pictures of my hairline from the ages of 10-16, I saw how low and straight it used to be.

That's when I stopped getting shapeups and just shaped up my sides and back. Left the front alone and let the hair grow. Always faded the sides and made sure it was a dark fade.

Covid hit and I grew my hair out. I braid it sometimes when I go on vacation.

4C0FAE33-07B1-4F9A-9CDF-0FF5974EE6B7.jpeg
How I looked in the house when I grew my hair out during Covid...
d0g52rsmq0161.jpg

But Father time jacked up my hairline and took my corners, so it was more like...
Solomon.jpg

How I looked in the house when I grew my hair out during Covid...
d0g52rsmq0161.jpg

But Father time jacked up my hairline and took my corners, so it was more like...
Solomon.jpg

One of the hardest things I've had to come to terms with. I got lucky, it's not that bad for me, considering the men in my mothers side of the family have lost most of their hair when they hit 30.

I'm not even 33 yet, and I have a full head of hair. Def. grateful.

I'd pay good money to get my corners back though.

TBH I had no idea either. I really wasn't knowing what was going on, until someone in the office told my ish looked jacked. I thought it was just bad genes or something, but when I started looking at pictures of my hairline from the ages of 10-16, I saw how low and straight it used to be.

That's when I stopped getting shapeups and just shaped up my sides and back. Left the front alone and let the hair grow. Always faded the sides and made sure it was a dark fade.

Covid hit and I grew my hair out. I braid it sometimes when I go on vacation.

4C0FAE33-07B1-4F9A-9CDF-0FF5974EE6B7.jpeg

Thats a bold move sir.

I'm thinking of doing reverse braids at this point.

Start at my neck and pull my **** down towards my eyebrows.

On the surface, seems kind of messed up that DJ is boys with KD and Blake and the Nets are still kicking him to the curb. But maybe he knows the NBA is a business and doesn't care that much. But I think I'd be a little miffed if I was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom