2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it that was insisting that we were downplaying Boomerang MCW's value and that the league viewed him as a great asset? The damn Kangs will only give up Buddy Heild for him, if that doesn't tell you how low it is then I don't know what does.
Dame and cj to dame to Fox to sga to brogdon to buddy

they don’t need his defense to win the East. He can’t guard Giannis or Embiid. He’d be useful guarding Bron though if they met up.

don’t care about his defense if he’s going to be worthless on the offensive end in the playoffs too

Was average as you can be against the Hawks defensively anyways

Nets can and should run through the East as currently constructed barring health. Same with the Show in the West. Honestly just looking forward to those 2 matchups to see how the Lakers scheme defensively and how the Nets are going to try and handle AD.

My hairline crisper than fresh hundos from the bank :pimp:
And looking at my pops that's how it's gonna stay
My Pops is 65,A-1 hairline,full head of hair w/360’s and can grow a full beard if he likes…Mans blessed me and my brothers :lol:

I have GOAT level hair and my line is solid. But my girl recently pointed out, unprovoked, that my corners are in trouble and I haven’t been able to sleep since. I lied to her and told her I found a white hair in her hair so now we’re both living in fear.

Imo Anthony Davis is firm third place on their list of concerns

If that's the case then something went terribly wrong with the Lakers. He's going to have to be the best player like he was for the vast majority of the run in Orlando for them to truly put up a fight. And in theory BKN has no answer for him if he's back playing at that level. I mean their big rotation in Brooklyn is awful.

Last edited:
Who was it that was insisting that we were downplaying Boomerang MCW's value and that the league viewed him as a great asset? The damn Kangs will only give up Buddy Heild for him, if that doesn't tell you how low it is then I don't know what does.
Philly fans were acting like just because Morey was asking for the moon it meant he was actually worth that much :lol:

Speaking of hair correlation…I’m convinced the reason my hair is OK at this age is because I spent my early childhood looking like this:

9347BAE6-B589-4196-8AB2-FA2D3B2AB534.jpeg

If that's the case then something went terribly wrong with the Lakers. He's going to have to be the best player like he was for the vast majority of the run in Orlando for them to truly put up a fight. And in theory BKN has no answer for him if he's back playing at that level. I mean their big rotation in Brooklyn is awful.

I'm glad you said "the run in Orlando" rather than the "2020 playoffs & Finals"

Eye wouldn’t count out Milwaukee repeating and winning the East

Nets in 5 with both teams healthy. We're pretty much headed that way this year. Even though Giannis clearly leveled up in the playoffs. That's just too much for them to handle.

I have to get a 0 all around open and my beard a 1, fade in/out the temple if they feel like it, bring the connection point to the goatee down a few mms because mine hits too high. Found a dude who had me looking glorious last week like he took me back into my 20s but $38 before tip :sick:

Why didn’t you opt for the Goldeneye? You would have been a perfect candidate
1630612524316.gif

This was basically it + a widow’s peak. Had no idea who Eddie Munster was but I knew it wasn’t a compliment when my brothers/uncle called me that. Small price to pay though. My Uncle’s been receding since he was like 16. I know he was hating life when he saw how low my hairline was.

I’ve always like Drummond. Versatile :nthat:
Philly gonna end having to take scraps for Ben :lol:
I’ll be fine with a half eaten bag of Lays and a hot Sprite
He has no value at this point, you’re trading for the proverbial lottery ticket in hopes he figures it out. No one is gonna want to give up anything of value. But that doesn’t mean Morey has to just take what comes first
Morey is about to win his stupid prize he's been begging for at this point
well after the Maxey fiasco by Klutch, Morey has all the leverage. You can try to force the -name redacted- trade all you want, we can literally send him home and let Maxey cook. And if Klutch keeps its focus on the trade, it further proves Nerlens point

they don’t need his defense to win the East. He can’t guard Giannis or Embiid. He’d be useful guarding Bron though if they met up.

don’t care about his defense if he’s going to be worthless on the offensive end in the playoffs too
Technically he can’t guard any big, Tobias would probably cook him. He’d only be useful guarding wings but you can hide Myrie with Durant out there and Harden still a tier 1 ELITE post defender. EYE be watching
Was average as you can be against the Hawks defensively anyways
But Maltese tho :emoji_fire:
Philly fans were acting like just because Morey was asking for the moon doesn’t mean he was actually worth that much :lol:
Negotiation tactics. Morey Fischer :nthat:

I disagree with everything you said about Anthony Davis but we will see

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom