2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I looked in the house when I grew my hair out during Covid...
d0g52rsmq0161.jpg

But Father time jacked up my hairline and took my corners, so it was more like...
Solomon.jpg

LeBatard, the day after Solomon Hill was seen on TV like this was saying he was giving his best Frederick Douglass imitation.

Neither has Jokic and yet... Results

Dame Lillard is my main man too, but this narrative spin is getting nasty,

neither has jokic……and the furthest both teams have been is conference finals.

i don’t need to see anymore dame memes but let’s not forget the blazers 8 man playoff rotation included kanter, melo, ands simons.

Thats a bold move sir.

I'm thinking of doing reverse braids at this point.

Start at my neck and pull my **** down towards my eyebrows.

Yeah, some people have said the same,--"You're playing with fire", but I don't think it's that big of a deal. Not like I'm braiding my hair every week. I mainly do it whenever I'm on vacation 2x/year. Or maybe for a couple of long weekends throughout the year.

How bad can it really get?

Road to 20,000 points …. I’m sure he has doctors and everything advising him and making sure he’s ok …
Doctors make mistakes all the time… it’s way too common they aren’t up on the latest evidence and tech. I’m sure LMA got many, many professional opinions. Once he got clearance it’s a personal decision at that point. Who knows, maybe he stepped away initially out of an abundance of caution but some docs would’ve cleared him back then. Medical field is so ******. You never know when the doc is more focused on money versus outcomes, especially can’t trust pharmaceutical companies and government agencies. Luckily for LMA he has access to the best of the best. We don’t 😞

One of the hardest things I've had to come to terms with. I got lucky, it's not that bad for me, considering the men in my mothers side of the family have lost most of their hair when they hit 30.

I'm not even 33 yet, and I have a full head of hair. Def. grateful.

I'd pay good money to get my corners back though.
For the longest I felt dudes with the facial hair had no hair up top, and dudes who cant grow facial hair got all the hair up top. Must be why my hair grows back dumb fast, I gotta get it cut every 2 weeks, but my facial hair game is weak as ****.

Who was it that was insisting that we were downplaying Boomerang MCW's value and that the league viewed him as a great asset? The damn Kangs will only give up Buddy Heild for him, if that doesn't tell you how low it is then I don't know what does.

I never understood the Ben to GSW unless a third team got involved and they were no compelling third team options. Philly doesn’t need Wiseman, Wiggins doesn’t help them and while their young talent has potential, they need immediate help. Ben + Dray = Yikes and on top of that, Dray doesn’t help Philly and I don’t see the third team in this deal wanting Dray either.

Anyone discuss a Kyrie for Ben swap in here?

That would be beneficial for Philly but does that help Brooklyn? Ben insists on being a PG which means that he would take the ball out of Officer Jim’s hands which isn’t happening. I think he would severely hamper their offense no matter where you put him.

That would be beneficial for Philly but does that help Brooklyn? Ben insists on being a PG which means that he would take the ball out of Officer Jim’s hands which isn’t happening. I think he would severely hamper their offense no matter where you put him.

He’s not sniffing half court playmaking duties on that team. At least not with harden and KD on the floor. He’d eat in that Draymond role, that’s for sure.

For the longest I felt dudes with the facial hair had no hair up top, and dudes who cant grow facial hair got all the hair up top. Must be why my hair grows back dumb fast, I gotta get it cut every 2 weeks, but my facial hair game is weak as ****.

A lot of it is supposedly contingent on your genes, hormone levels etc.

Try castor oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom